King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
MadCatz-3rd-Party-Wiimote-02.jpg

MadCatz-3rd-Party-Wiimote-01.jpg

Found these pictures of the up and coming Wiimote from third party business MadCatz, shown by a guy who works at a 'Wal-mart,' who says:
Ok as I said before Im an employee of the Wal-Mart electronics department, just recently we got a shipment of Wii accessories from madcatz and on the back of one of the product boxes it shows off their version of the Wii remote. I took some pics with my camera phone to show you guys.
Not exactly an actual picture, but you can get the idea - namely of the shape, which although looks comfortable for grip, in my opinion looks hideous :sick: if they're cheap though, I may get a couple :) what about you guys?

Source

looks a lil weird but ill prob pick some up if their cheap so mates can use etc thanks for the find wii red love ya :wink: :lol:

That almost looks like a certain body part of the male species... But if the price is right i'll most likely pick up 2, just to have them on hand.

^^LOL

I would consider getting one depending on price because i mean £45 for a Wiimote and a Nunchuk... RIP OFF, so depending on price i would consider, also i have bought many Mad Catz controllers so i probably wouldnt mind lol

I saw this and said :wtf: and then i realized what it look like:lol:

mk_south_london said:
nah mad catz is the cheapo's.
None of there stuff works!

Nah man I own a ton of madcatz stuff and all of it works. Memory cards, steering wheels, controllers.. all works.

looks... horrible, i might buy it if it is real cheap, so i have one for company, but i wouldnt buy one of those for myself... wiimote is supposed to be sleek and they dish THAT? hmmm lmao

madcatz is the worst company in the entire world. someone should bomb their buildings for making video game stuff looking like it just came out my ass. im sure on the wiimote theyll add a few more buttons like "turbo" like they do on every console remote they make.

I already have 3 controller sets so theres no reason for me to get one, and I'll probably get Wiiplay but I hate madcatz stuff anyways I probably wouldnt buy it. Though I will most likely get the madcatz (or whatever brand) recharger set thing.

Back