Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

Character: Shadow the Hedgehog
Game: Sonic series
Picture:
assist16_080314awk05.jpg
Charactaristics: Shadow is sharp and always on edge, he will accomplish whatever he puts his mind, no matter the danger. He has a friendly relationship with Rouge and this other guy, and with Sonic they have gone from enemies to friendly rivals.
History: Shadow was created by Gerald Robotnik, to become the ultimate being. He was a step to cure Robotnik's granddaughter, Maria, from NIDS. But the government disapproved of Project Shadow and sent people to go and infiltrate (Space Colony ARK) and to kill anyone there. When they arrived, Maria sent Shadow, her friend, in an escape pod. Before she died, she told Shadow to give people "A chance to be happy". Gerald was driven insane after Maria's death and he programmed the ARK to crash into Earth once the 7 Chaos Emeralds were in it. He programmed Shadow's mind to carry out the plan if he was ever released. 50 years later, the grandson of Gerald known as "Eggman" sought after Shadow as he learned about what his grandfather created, in hope to use him to conquer the world. Shadow, who had sworn revenge on the humans who caused the death of Maria, tricked Eggman, along with Rouge, to collect the 7Chaos Emeralds and thus, make the ARK crash into earth. But Amy Rose triggered the memory of Maria, and Shadow used Chaos Control to force the ARK back in orbit. But he used all of his energy up, and he went crashing towards the ground, presumed dead. Later Rouge discovered Shadow in a tube with his memory lost. He almost forces the humans to destroy him, but they realize he has the heart and soul of Maria. Then with still no memory of his past, he met a race of aliens (called Black Arms). They seem to have known Gerald and they reveal many secrets to him. But Shadow had to do one thing- stop the aliens from taking over the world. He later appears along side Sonic and Silver fighting Mephiles the Dark, and then uncovers the truth about eggman.
Any additional info I added is in parathesis (). I also fixed several typos. This should give you a good idea what he was trying to say if you happened to find the original sing-up confusing.

Edit: This isn't to promote his sign-up so he can get approved by WMBQ, but so if he does get approved, people who don't know much about Shadow won't be clueless.

here it is. the su was edited by esp.

Eeah! I just fixed a few grammer problems and added spaces. I don't know if that's against the rules or not, but I figured I'd better do it anyway. He, at the time, was on PS3 or something and could not put
(Enter) spaces.

FALSE!!
a PS3 can put enter spaces, i know because i myself use the PS3 internet quite a bit. you just use the Line Break button in the text box.

FALSE!!
a PS3 can put enter spaces, i know because i myself use the PS3 internet quite a bit. you just use the Line Break button in the text box.
Well, I wasn't sure, something :p
He just said he wasn't on PC.

sorry, didn't mean to sound like a douche. just meant it to be sorta like those Wright games with the big OBJECTION! that flashes across the screen.

sorry, didn't mean to sound like a douche. just meant it to be sorta like those Wright games with the big OBJECTION! that flashes across the screen.
No, I'm the one who should be apologizing because I made someone else think I was offended. It's hard to offend me, just read my blog post :)

I have an idea for the future of this roleplay.

Supreme Deity Nintendo created an object called the Grand Book. This book contains the secrets of many worlds. Not just Nintendo but from the whole universe. It contains the secret to turn pokemon (the monsters of Farao, in this case) into horrible beasts or to clone them (Mewtwo). It contains the secret of how to destroy worlds in a matter of a click of the finger. Pages of this ancient book have been scattered throughout the worlds, in fear of any being able to possess this horrible knowledge in one form itself. He could not destroy it because of his fading strength but he could rip the pages from it's hinges before he made his dying breath. Chaos has now ensued around the worlds because of his death and there is an imbalance of light and dark throughout the galaxy of Nintendo. Some pages have been found and have created havoc. Ganondorf, while searching inside the temple of time (not bunnying but an example) stumbled across the ability to turn his feeble minions into beasts of destruction, capable of creating massive wildfires.

OK, I guess you can get the picture. Just thought of the idea and wanted to toss it around.

but if you read the plot of this RP, you'll see that 'supreme deity nintendo' isn't dying or anything. in fact most of that idea is contradictory to the plot.

Character: Shadow the Hedgehog
Game: Sonic series
Picture:
assist16_080314awk05.jpg
Charactaristics: Shadow is sharp and always on edge, he will accomplish whatever he puts his mind, no matter the danger. He has a friendly relationship with Rouge and this other guy, and with Sonic they have gone from enemies to friendly rivals.
History: Shadow was created by Gerald Robotnik, to become the ultimate being. He was a step to cure Robotnik's granddaughter, Maria, from NIDS. But the government disapproved of Project Shadow and sent people to go and infiltrate (Space Colony ARK) and to kill anyone there. When they arrived, Maria sent Shadow, her friend, in an escape pod. Before she died, she told Shadow to give people "A chance to be happy". Gerald was driven insane after Maria's death and he programmed the ARK to crash into Earth once the 7 Chaos Emeralds were in it. He programmed Shadow's mind to carry out the plan if he was ever released. 50 years later, the grandson of Gerald known as "Eggman" sought after Shadow as he learned about what his grandfather created, in hope to use him to conquer the world. Shadow, who had sworn revenge on the humans who caused the death of Maria, tricked Eggman, along with Rouge, to collect the 7Chaos Emeralds and thus, make the ARK crash into earth. But Amy Rose triggered the memory of Maria, and Shadow used Chaos Control to force the ARK back in orbit. But he used all of his energy up, and he went crashing towards the ground, presumed dead. Later Rouge discovered Shadow in a tube with his memory lost. He almost forces the humans to destroy him, but they realize he has the heart and soul of Maria. Then with still no memory of his past, he met a race of aliens (called Black Arms). They seem to have known Gerald and they reveal many secrets to him. But Shadow had to do one thing- stop the aliens from taking over the world. He later appears along side Sonic and Silver fighting Mephiles the Dark, and then uncovers the truth about eggman.
Any additional info I added is in parathesis (). I also fixed several typos. This should give you a good idea what he was trying to say if you happened to find the original sing-up confusing.

Edit: This isn't to promote his sign-up so he can get approved by WMBQ, but so if he does get approved, people who don't know much about Shadow won't be clueless.

here it is. the su was edited by esp.

just re-posting so WMBQ can see it. (where is he!?)
brw: im usibg wii internet

Besides Goku, the only other pure hearted characters in the RP I see is Sora and Link, so SoraBrawl, I figure the part we're on Goku can take the boy and Sora to the boys uncle on the nimbus.

EDIT: Oh, and Mario

For those who don't know, you have to have a pure heart to ride the Nimbus Cloud, otherwise you'll just fall through it.

Last edited:
Back