Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

HE already accepted me ages ago thats not the point.
Chill the f*ck out.

Well thats obnoxious.

Either way, this is just my two cents, but I remember the Alternate Plot(s) being filled with long, thought out posts, that focused on more than just literal actions and actually delved into some form of sophisticated observational writing. I thought it would be more of that style, but as of now, it seems to be just two-liners with nothing more than the bare minimum required of a literate and acceptable post. I just fail to see any sophistication in the writing , which I think we can probably strive to show more of. That would help bring the RP to the status, in terms of quality, of the really good Role Plays, like the A.P.

Last edited:
Well in a battle, which we were just in, it's a bit more difficult to have an epic post. Same might go for conversations. But when you just set a sceen, paint a picture of what somebody's doing, it becomes much easier. You should know this. >:p

Well in a battle, which we were just in, it's a bit more difficult to have an epic post. Same might go for conversations. But when you just set a sceen, paint a picture of what somebody's doing, it becomes much easier. You should know this. >:p

No, I would say that any good writer can create pages of detail regardless of what the situation is. Be it battle or anything else. Just because you CAN fit it all in two lines doesn't mean you should. Haha.

Chill the f*ck out.

Well thats obnoxious.

Either way, this is just my two cents, but I remember the Alternate Plot(s) being filled with long, thought out posts, that focused on more than just literal actions and actually delved into some form of sophisticated observational writing. I thought it would be more of that style, but as of now, it seems to be just two-liners with nothing more than the bare minimum required of a literate and acceptable post. I just fail to see any sophistication in the writing , which I think we can probably strive to show more of. That would help bring the RP to the status, in terms of quality, of the really good Role Plays, like the A.P.

Thank you. Bowserizer, wasn't that the same sig you had back in the Majestic Twelve?

Don't blame me, my posts usually go about 3-6 lines.

Chill the f*ck out.

Guys thanks for going along with Gokus crazy antics. Sure helps bring a little comedy to the RP. :)

LOL um wow thats all I got to say about this fail.

Anyway

This RP became a great success in a short amount of time.
Yeah it's a'ight.

I agree with Bowser. I try to make my posts a good length.... Everyone plz stop doing the leasst you can just to get by, and actually give some effort.

That was me. I edited that post just in case. I thought she was far away, so I added it, then quickly edited 1 hour later.

Its all good. This RP was a bit crazed up when I came in anyway so the mis-read on both of our parts isn't really a crime.

Just because you CAN fit it all in two lines doesn't mean you should. Haha

He makes a good point. If you dont do your best when writing you may as well log off.

I'm trying my best with my post lengths. I mostly post more than 6 sentences in roleplays I join in.

I'm trying my best with my post lengths. I mostly post more than 6 sentences in roleplays I join in.

lol its a good habit to have. On KHP if you dont then you usually get kicked out of the better RPs rather quickly.

You're doin just fine Sora. :thumbsup:

Well guys I'm calling it a day. Good posts today everybody.

Gotcha Esp!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do some of you actually think I'm trying to write short? Ha ha ha! Who would do that?

Changed sig in sake of the RP. Though Goku isn't wearing those blue clothes in the RP, but you get the picture.

Back