Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

I'm a bit confused about everyone remembering each other but I went along with it. Is this a follow up from Alternate Plot? Perhaps Deity Nintendo erased their memories?

I'm assuming that what happened was that this story takes place a time after the alternate plot, where all the heroes were taken to the worlds we normally know them from. Their memories were wiped of their former adventure, but some things can't be erased.

As far as I know this has nothing to do with the AP at all.

Sorry guys... I've been online today, but I didn't have the chance to really sit down and sort out all of the posts of both this thread and the actual role play.

I have, however, skimmed some of the posts in the role play. Remember, spelling and grammar are crucial! Those of you who continue to make short posts that lack proper English WILL be kicked out for the sake of the role play.

Thought now was a good time as any to show you guys what I've been working on:
http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/66390-super-smash-bros-alternate-plot-rise-nefirus.html

:D Enjoy. I always do!

Ridley, that is bloody awesome. Do you have all the posts from the original?

We have most... BLue Man and I have edited all the way up to the part where Nefirus FINALLY gets Samus's arm cannon, and Blue Man has raw posts up to the part where the heroes go to the mountain to get the power to beat HyperTabuu. I can piece together the rest. :)

New Alt. Plot stuff up!

Also, from now on, I'm not going to remind people to check the Alternate Plot reposting as it goes up. Just assume I'll be putting up at least one chunk a day.

Sorry guys... I've been online today, but I didn't have the chance to really sit down and sort out all of the posts of both this thread and the actual role play.

I have, however, skimmed some of the posts in the role play. Remember, spelling and grammar are crucial! Those of you who continue to make short posts that lack proper English WILL be kicked out for the sake of the role play.
What if your posting short posts WITH proper English? *Gulps*

Fret not you're fine, seeing as your posts are over the minimum length listed in the rules.

Fret not you're fine, seeing as your posts are over the minimum length listed in the rules.
Good. I always make sure my posts are at least three lines long.

RP voting in my RP vote thread will be closed on Saturday. If you know which one you might participate in I suggest putting your vote in soon. I added a new nomination yesterday so if you have already voted but wish to vote for the new one you may.

Hey Bodine, don't you think you might be pushing it, trying to hold together a(n) RP and participate in another at the same time?

Thought now was a good time as any to show you guys what I've been working on:
http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/66390-super-smash-bros-alternate-plot-rise-nefirus.html

:D Enjoy. I always do!

Ridley, that is bloody awesome. Do you have all the posts from the original?

We have most... BLue Man and I have edited all the way up to the part where Nefirus FINALLY gets Samus's arm cannon, and Blue Man has raw posts up to the part where the heroes go to the mountain to get the power to beat HyperTabuu. I can piece together the rest. :)

That's who's missing! Where's Blue Man? Can you ask him to join, WMBQ?

Back