Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

Ridley, that is bloody awesome. Do you have all the posts from the original?

We have most... BLue Man and I have edited all the way up to the part where Nefirus FINALLY gets Samus's arm cannon, and Blue Man has raw posts up to the part where the heroes go to the mountain to get the power to beat HyperTabuu. I can piece together the rest. :)

That's who's missing! Where's Blue Man? Can you ask him to join, WMBQ?
I think I heard someone say his parents banned him from WiiChat.

lol in the RP someone started flying over to my character. I jsut thought I should inform you she has already joined the fight.

lol in the RP someone started flying over to my character. I jsut thought I should inform you she has already joined the fight.
Did you post your character sign up/send it to WMBQ?

HE already accepted me ages ago thats not the point.
Chill the f*ck out.

Guys thanks for going along with Gokus crazy antics. Sure helps bring a little comedy to the RP. :)

Eh... Nevermind. I was going to have Goku run into trouble with Ganondorf and get in over his head, but now is not yet the time for two such characters to meet.

And note for those who know not much of Dragon Ball. Outside of this RP Ganondorf wouldn't stand a chance against Goku. Just clarifying. Not bragging or try to be better than someone elses character, just clarifying. :p

i'm pretty sure Laharrl could take Dragon Ball Goku. but if it was DBZ Goku then no, nothing wins.
True that lol. That's why I went with Goku as a kid. Just picking adult Goku is automatic godmodding. :lol:

Back