Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

Do some of you actually think I'm trying to write short? Ha ha ha! Who would do that?

lol no one is accusing you of anything. Merely discussing what is a roleplay and what is spam as long as youre doing your best then youre doing awesome. :yesnod:

As for people who would do that, oh trust me it happens. I've seen them. lol

Honestly Blair? Zombies? :/

EDIT: And did you make an SU for Yoshi?

Honestly Blair? Zombies? :/

EDIT: And did you make an SU for Yoshi?

Yoshi can be an open character. Anyone can control him. Those type of characters exist in Role Plays too traditionally. Its not like every character in a Role Play must be signed up for, just the ones the story is focused around and controlled by one person. As far as I know at least.

RULE AMENDMENT #1
Every post MUST be at least 6 sentences long. This means 6 full sentences, not fragments. Eg: "Link looked at the rock. Then he talked to Sora." No, you would want "Link looked at the rock, then talked to Sora." That would be considered a single sentence. Choppy writing is no fun.

If you're in a conversation or battle, then this may be a challenge, but it will be a good way to improve your writing skills. Say you're in a conversation:

WRONG WAY:

Poster #1:
Sora said "Hey, my name is Sora. What's yours?"

Poster 2:
"Link," the Hylian replied.

RIGHT WAY:

Poster 1:

Sora noticed a large group of people, all looking just as confused as he was. The canyon that they were in was deep, but cramped and small. He had to shield his eyes from the intense sun shining down from a cloudless sky, which made him think that it way midday.

He decided to approach one of them. The one he approached was dressed quite strangely: he was completely clothed in green. "Hey," Sora said, "my name's Sora. What's yours?"

Poster 2:
Link noticed several other people in the canyon, all of whom had evidently come from that portal shielded in the shadows. He could feel his skin burning at the mercy of the rays of the sun, and there was little he could do about it, as the only shade could be found where the portal was already standing.

He stood up and looked around, only to be approached by a boy several years younger than him. He introduced himself as Sora and asked for Link's name. "Link," he replied naturally."

Both of the above posts used the absolute minimum amount of sentences. I expect all posts to be at least this long from now on.

Each poster will get three strikes before getting kicked out. Every time I notice a post shorter than six sentences from now on, I will give that role player a strike, and as soon as someone gets three, they will be kicked out.

---------

On a different topic...

her01771: Could you quote your sign-up for me so I can see it from here? I'm so sorry it's taking so long :(

Bodine: Piccolo?... What? I don't recall accepting a Piccolo, and you kind of bunnied Cateraun yesterday in one of your posts. Please explain.

RULE AMENDMENT #1
Every post MUST be at least 6 sentences long. This means 6 full sentences, not fragments. Eg: "Link looked at the rock. Then he talked to Sora." No, you would want "Link looked at the rock, then talked to Sora." That would be considered a single sentence. Choppy writing is no fun.

If you're in a conversation or battle, then this may be a challenge, but it will be a good way to improve your writing skills. Say you're in a conversation:

WRONG WAY:

Poster #1:
Sora said "Hey, my name is Sora. What's yours?"

Poster 2:
"Link," the Hylian replied.

RIGHT WAY:

Poster 1:

Sora noticed a large group of people, all looking just as confused as he was. The canyon that they were in was deep, but cramped and small. He had to shield his eyes from the intense sun shining down from a cloudless sky, which made him think that it way midday.

He decided to approach one of them. The one he approached was dressed quite strangely: he was completely clothed in green. "Hey," Sora said, "my name's Sora. What's yours?"

Poster 2:
Link noticed several other people in the canyon, all of whom had evidently come from that portal shielded in the shadows. He could feel his skin burning at the mercy of the rays of the sun, and there was little he could do about it, as the only shade could be found where the portal was already standing.

He stood up and looked around, only to be approached by a boy several years younger than him. He introduced himself as Sora and asked for Link's name. "Link," he replied naturally."

Both of the above posts used the absolute minimum amount of sentences. I expect all posts to be at least this long from now on.

Each poster will get three strikes before getting kicked out. Every time I notice a post shorter than six sentences from now on, I will give that role player a strike, and as soon as someone gets three, they will be kicked out.

---------

On a different topic...

her01771: Could you quote your sign-up for me so I can see it from here? I'm so sorry it's taking so long :(

Bodine: Piccolo?... What? I don't recall accepting a Piccolo, and you kind of bunnied Cateraun yesterday in one of your posts. Please explain.

Just reposting because I want people to notice it, as it's currently on the previous page.

Okay, I will remember that WMBQ. I just posted before I read that, luckily it was a long post that abides the new rule.

Just a notification, I am now putting the location and actions of Sly in the Location: thing in my profile for humor.

Um Blair, it's a zombie boy with thick skin and snake like qualities. You can say though that his tail grew. He isn't actually a snake. Also how can Mario go from one town to the next in the matter of an instant? Marth's still at the devestated town.

I made an SU for Piccolo, I thought I remember you accepting it but I guess I was thinking of when you accepted Goku. My bad.

And first I might need an explination of how I bunnied. :p

Back