SBB For Wii U/3DS

nnnnnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GC come bak 2 me!!!!! No joke this time, i only use my GC on brawl.
As do I
I use it for Smash 64, Melee, and Brawl

I hope nintendo gives us a classic controller 2.
It would be like a gamecube controller, only that it plugs into the bottom of the wii mote.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to have zero in SSB and the old characters that were taken too

when i overreacted about pichu and jiggly... sorry...it won't happen again...

Tangents happen, don't worry about it. They have to do with Smash Bros. after all, it was me and Mr who really got this thread off topic. :lol:

how do you think the Smash Bros. community would take the death of the Gamecube Controller?

The community will move on, no doubt. But me?

**** EVERYTHING. FOREVER! :mad2:

i would like to have zero in SSB

If demand for Megaman characters was high enough, Zero would be the #1 candidate in terms of being a great character with awesome potential, IMO. I don't know if he'd have more demand than X (I doubt it...), but yeah, second.

what other companies like capcom and sega can be in the next ssb game??? I like Atlus but, yeah Persona series maybe fit for the game, I don't know... maybe as an assistant trophy

so? if megaman were there. his FM could be that he cancelled the match

Persona series maybe fit for the game

... No. Just no. ~_~

Hmmmm
megaman would be an interesting guest character
i could see it

If it was Zero/the battle network faggot, yes. If it was X... ehhh. All I can imagine his moveset as while remaining in character is a bunch of different shots, and some sub-par physical moves. Samus has that moveset type already. :lol:

As long as they keep O'donnell im fine.

As for Zero, hes in Marvel 3. Doubt they'll let him in another game but heres keepin hope alive anyway.

I just want to see the old Castlevania characters get more love.

Back