SBB For Wii U/3DS

Ridley for the next SSB... umm... i don't know, i think they are going to change him a lot so the games can be more equilibrated and about Simon and Trevor Belmont, I prefer Simon he is more badass

Castlevania didn't even get a sticker? :lol: Looks like they got the shaft.

Ridley's gettin' the shaft as well. In the "the one character that would of made Brawl perfect" thread, we discussed (or rather, argued :lol: ) about it for months. If unique bosses carry over into SSBU, Ridley will probably remain as such.

And then there's the stupid idea I've heard time and again that they'd size 'em down to make him playable... Not happening, lol. Nintendo isn't gonna ruin Ridley's character just to make 'em playable.

And then there's the stupid idea I've heard time and again that they'd size 'em down to make him playable... Not happening, lol. Nintendo isn't gonna ruin Ridley's character just to make 'em playable.
EXACTLY!!! 10 POINTs FOR SBBFREACK :biggrin5:

Eh. Ridley could have made it. And unless fire emblems getting more games, we don't need any new additions to that team.

Considering a new Fire Emblem remake was released (a remake of Monshō no Nazo, Japan only so far =/ 'Least there's a huge translation project for it, just like FE6) only a year ago, I'm confident a new FE will be released in due time, be it an entirely new saga or a new sequel.

If a new saga does show up and the main character is added to SSBU, I really hope Ike doesn't get shafted like Roy did. =/

Considering a new Fire Emblem remake was released (a remake of Monshō no Nazo, Japan only so far =/ 'Least there's a huge translation project for it, just like FE6) only a year ago, I'm confident a new FE will be released in due time, be it an entirely new saga or a new sequel.

If a new saga does show up and the main character is added to SSBU, I really hope Ike doesn't get shafted like Roy did. =/

Thank you. i was looking everywhere for news on Fire Emblem: Shin Monshō no Nazo: Hikari to Kage no Eiyū
I am jelly of those who speak Japanese.
At least they are working on a translation.

Again, with the lack of fire emblem chars, why did they remove roy for ike.
anyway i think they will not remove ike because he is not a "clone."
I don't believe in "clones." I don't see how Wolf is a clone of Fox/Falco. Wolf is entirely different than Fox/Falco.
and about other "clones," i just don't see it.

Thank you. i was looking everywhere for news on Fire Emblem: Shin Monshō no Nazo: Hikari to Kage no Eiyū

FIRE EMBLEM FANS UNITE! =D

Again, with the lack of fire emblem chars, why did they remove roy for ike.
anyway i think they will not remove ike because he is not a "clone."
I don't believe in "clones." I don't see how Wolf is a clone of Fox/Falco. Wolf is entirely different than Fox/Falco.
and about other "clones," i just don't see it.

Players that don't have the cognitive skill in Melee or Brawl can't tell the serious differences that suspected clones have, and how differently that effects the characters' play-styles. That, or they don't care enough to think on it, and join on the bandwagon of their friends calling 'em clones, lol. To lesser players, similar moves means a similar character, which is far from the truth, eh?

as far as im concered roy shouldve never had gottin shafted.....if any, for ounce they should shaft marth, just to see peoples reactions.....i also got this lame suggestion from a friend (wiigeek) to add some Microsoft characters.....what was really stupid is that he suggested Master Chief or an Elite as a char.......Funny right lol XD

FIRE EMBLEM FANS UNITE! =D
Players that don't have the cognitive skill in Melee or Brawl can't tell the serious differences that suspected clones have, and how differently that effects the characters' play-styles. That, or they don't care enough to think on it, and join on the bandwagon of their friends calling 'em clones, lol. To lesser players, similar moves means a similar character, which is far from the truth, eh?
Thank you! i thought i was the only one who thought the "clones" idea was absurd. as you can tell i have talked to a lot of newb brawlers, A LOT of them. They don't know the difference between Wolf and Falco... *moment of silence* *sigh* Newbs

Yes, FIRE EMBLEM FANS UNITE!!!!!!!
i love how the new game sounds so far. if i could read japanese i would have played it already :biggrin5:

about the above posts: If Marth ever got removed i would........................................

Last edited:
Back