Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Screen Size & Positioning

Discussion in 'Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare' started by Wiiaholic, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Wiiaholic

Wiiaholic aka Mr. Duddle

Wii Friend Code: 4391-3728-1657-2213
    4391-3728-1657-2213
    Can we adjust the screen size & positioning for the VC titles?

My first purchase was Solomon's Key and I have my Wii connected to a Panasonic 55'' Widescreen HDTV, and this game needs some calibrating to look proper on this tv.

2. Wiiaholic

Wiiaholic aka Mr. Duddle

Wii Friend Code: 4391-3728-1657-2213
    4391-3728-1657-2213
    From the lack of replies I'll guess no one can adjust this.... seems you all have been doing the 4:3 for VC gaming. Shame you can't auto-switch these AR adjustments for Wii games and then VC games.

3. sendhelp

sendhelp global village idiot

Actually you can change the screen positioning and settings in the Wii settings, on the wii menu its on the bottom left corner I believe... you choose wii settings instead of data managment and go to screen postitioning, if you dont see that as an option press + or - on your controller until you get to the page that has it. You can change the resolution and I think you can change the position of the screen too like with gamecube. It should apply to all wii games and virtual console, I don't know though since I haven't bought any VC games yet.. waiting for some good ones I don't have on other mediums yet.. Half of the games I'd want I already have re-released on gamecube ..