Sega Saturn On Wii??????

I never owned Golden Eye. But my friend did. He'd bring it over all the time. I'm not sure how a modern childhood is, but back in the day we split what games we bought amongst each other to ensure we had far more games to play.

A normal day would be Street Fighter, Mario Party, Mario Kart, Turok, Golden Eye, and Killer Instinct. We once hooked two TVs side by side and played Mario 64. First person to beat Bowser. Loads of fun with 4-5 people every day.

There's one problem with running games off the SD card, he speed of the card. There are so many different types that people would end up complaining about lag because the data isn't read fast enough off the card. If they were to do this, they'd need to do it via the USB or have it read strictly off cards with a fast enough data transfer speed.

they would find a way to do it!!! So dont underestimate the power of the wii!!!

Turok, man that was a hard game. Not like golden eye? your the crazy one haha

Turok was fun, I really loved that game. The controls were great for a FPS. The weapons were fun too.

We played Golden Eye some in multiplayer, but I never played Single player because I didn't own it. It was fun, but we got more kicks out of Mario Kart and Star Fox

blueradio said:
Yes please.
I like probably a ton of people didn't get to enjoy the Saturn.
I'd love to play it.
I'm sure there are a few good games for it at least.
I didn't even get a Dreamcast damnit.

The best Sega Saturn games are Radiant Silvergun, Nights, and the Panzer Dragoon games. Panzer Dragoon, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, and Panzer Dragoon Saga. The first one is actually unlockable on the Xbox Panzer Dragoon Orta game.

If they're going to put one on the VC it should be Radiant Silvergun since it is so expensive and was never released in the US. However, I've heard it's more likely to appear on Xbox Live Arcade. The big CD based games are making appearances on Xbox Live. Symphony of the Night is downloadable on that service along with Rez, the Dreamcast & PS2 rail shooter that's similar in some ways to Panzer Dragoon's rail shooter design. Looks very unique, though.

From what I'm seeing the CD based games they're going to release on the VC are able to be ported because the CDs were used more for audio than filling them up with graphics. You can get that CD audio, convert it to a compressed format, and put it into a file that can fit on the VC.

Back