SEGA Superstars Tennis

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
Hey Fellow Gamers!:thumbsup: The Latest News I Have Right Now Is SEGA Superstars Tennis! Bringing Back Old SEGA Characters And Pitting Them Against Each Other In A Tennis Match! Sounds Cool, Do You Agree? Apparently There Are 15 Characters With 4 Of Them Being Definite - Sonic, (YAY!) AiAi, (Super Monkey Ball) Amigo, (Samba De Amigo) and Ulala (Space Channel 5). Sounds Like A Blast To Me, Anyone Wanna Put Their Opinions And Predictions On The Game?

well it is ok to have a verriaty of characters in a game but in a tennies is more how they play and hopefully they can be change in how, say, hoe fast the fun how good their for arm is or you need to increase that back hand.
other then those i really hope it's a lot better then wii tennies because, well, people are paying good money for a game that might just be wii tennies....soo yeah.

You Have A Good Point There. People COULD End Up Wasting Money On A 'Wii Tennis'-Like Game...However I Seriously Doubt SEGA Would Let That Happen!

oh, true that. i'm just pointing out a few things that can make this game go wrong.
i do hope it has the create a character or a mii and maybe online play, if that isn't asking for much.

Yeah Youre Right Bout That. The Least It Could Have Is Maybe Create A Character Or Mii, As You Said. Online Would Be The Awesomeness Though!:thumbsup:

Tennis...

Sega...

The greatness of tennis, and the "alrightness" of Sega, combined. Could work. I'm sure I'll definitely be getting this game. Do you know a release date?

im pretty sure u can use ur miis and maybe on the online play.. but you know wat would be a better idea??

Super Smash Tennis!!! woot! :yesnod:

Glad to see more Tennis games coming out.
This along with Top Spin should be good stuff.

ssbb_lover said:
Tennis...

Sega...

The greatness of tennis, and the "alrightness" of Sega, combined. Could work. I'm sure I'll definitely be getting this game. Do you know a release date?
Yeah Im Sure Its Coming Out Sometime In 2008. Ill Try And Keep The Thread Updated With Dates Etc.:thumbsup:

Hey Guys Sorry I Havent Updated The Thread In A While!
The Game Should Be Due In About March:thumbsup:
Theres Also Been A Few Courts Confirmed Too! Theres One From NiGHTS, Set In The Dream Of Highlands: Pure Valley From The Wii Sequel. Theres Also The Stage From Jet Set Radio Set In Shibuya!:smilewinkgrin:
There Are Secret Characters Too Aparently But SEGA Havent Told Anyone Yet...:sad:

Last edited:
Wii-Bhoy said:
Hey Guys Sorry I Havent Updated The Thread In A While!
The Game Should Be Due In About March:thumbsup:
Theres Also Been A Few Courts Confirmed Too! Theres One From NiGHTS, Set In The Dream Of Highlands: Pure Valley From The Wii Sequel. Theres Also The Stage From Jet Set Radio Set In Shibuya!:smilewinkgrin:
There Are Secret Characters Too Aparently But SEGA Havent Told Anyone Yet...:sad:
Yay for secrets! Can't wait to see what this game looks like.

ssbb_lover said:
Yay for secrets! Can't wait to see what this game looks like.
:lol::lol::lol:
Yup...Yay For Secrets!:lol::smilewinkgrin:
Sorry I Didnt Notice I Double-Posted!:lol:

No Word Yet...:sad::sad::sad:
I Imagine It Could Have Online, But The Chances Are Kinda Slim I Think...
Hopefully It Ends Up Havin Wi-Fi!

Back