Sell your gamecube

I think I got $25 bux for it...since the Wii is fully backwards compatible, nobody really wants a Gamecube anymore. Maybe some parents that have no clue what they are buying. I think your best bet would be to trade it into a game shop and see what they give you, because I don't think you'll have a lot of luck on E-bay with so many Wii's out there.

You probably won't get much for one.

But Im' keeping mine. A nice peice of Nintendo history. Though not successful... But I had my fun on it.
Alot of fun actually.

I wanna sell mine but doubt I will get much for it because I want to keep all the games as well as all the controllers.

I jsut want to sell the system and all the hookup cables. That doens't really look too attractive to someone unless the price is nice and low. I was hoping for like $30 tops.

i sold it on ebay with 6 games. Madden 05, mlb 2k6, simpsons road rage, mvp baseball 04, blitz 03, hitz 03 1 controller and the system with the cords i got 55 for it( total was 77 for shipping) sell it on ebay, u have a much better shot getting more money on ebay then u do from ebgames. when i called and asked them for some of those games above how much i would get.. he said $1 for some of the games each. even though they r old. they should be a little more then $1... I kept some other games that were my favorite so i can use on the wii :)... Go with ebay. :)

i sold mine at a gamestop with 1 controller , 1 memory card, and madden 07 and i got $87. i also sold it on a day where they were having numerous ways to increase trade inz tho. :thumbsup:

Back