Sensor Bar Location

Staggly

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Hey all,

I hope this hasn't appeared elsewhere (have had a look). I'm in the UK so not getting my wii for another 17 days (hopefully - have preordered in store at HMV and they know nothing - i was third in queue though so sure i am fine!), anyway my point is what size TVs are people playing on, where is the sensor bar and where are you the player?

Concerned i am not gonna have enough room. I have got a bog standard 28 inch widescreen TV and it sits on a chest of drawers so it is quite high up. I will have to put the sensor bar on top of it and then play sitting on my bed. This means that the sensor bar will be about 4 foot away from me but also reasonably above me. SO was wondering how people are set up and if it all works ok? OF course if necessary i will just rearrange my room but this will be a very painful undertaking as it will not be easy!

Anywho, any help will be appreciated guys (and gals). And roll on December 8th so us Brits can have some Wii fun too!

I've tried mine both on top of the tv and below it. I like the way the remote works better with the bar on top. However, I can't leave mine there since my wife's cat like to f*** all my **** up and it is safer under the TV. You should be fine with the sensor bar above the TV.

Back