Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

Mike Rochtinks

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
My parents are being total a holes and won't give me the cash i need to buy a Wii, even though i already told them i would work for the money. They say its a waste of hard earned money. I'm sure you can all agree with me that its the farthest thing from a waste of money.

Any ideas how i could accrue such an amount of cash?

I've had 2 ideas so far, the first would never work so i won't even say it, and the second is simple.... steal it.

Ideas/comments/questions?????????????????????

Get a job? I mean damn at the average minimum wage that's like what.. one week of working?

Raij said:
Get a job? I mean damn at the average minimum wage that's like what.. one week of working?
know anyone that will hire a 26 yr old dude that lives with his parents and didn't graduate high school and has never held a job of his own? Please fill me in.

Mike Rochtinks said:
know anyone that will hire a 26 yr old dude that lives with his parents and didn't graduate high school and has never held a job of his own? Please fill me in.

McDonalds?

ouch...lol. well dont steal it. but you can get a job at a local place surely. like a small supermarket or fast food place. it wont take long.

Mike Rochtinks said:

Yeah...

McDonalds
Burger King
Taco Bell
Hardies
White Castle
Sonic....

Have you applied to any of these places? have you tried to get your GED?

i'm trying to avoid getting a real job at all costs. So please lets steer away from any "job" ideas at this point.

Mike Rochtinks said:
i'm trying to avoid getting a real job at all costs. So please lets steer away from any "job" ideas at this point.

What the hell do you do all day?

At 26 you should probably stop thinking about stealing things and start thinking about getting your life together.

in response, work for THEM around the house, like paint jobs, type, whatever, you know, i'd probably never actually do the work, it was just a ploy to get money.

man seriously, the best thing for you is not getting a wii, your priority should be think what are you going to do with your life and find a job and try to move out man..... grow up man!

Wow. Ok, so for ways in which to avoid getting a job and yet get a wii. Two things here, avoiding the job, and getting the wii. You're 50% of the way there. You don't have a job. Never had one. Well done, that's difficult for someone your age to have accomplished.

The second, getting a wii with no money. First of all, stealing a wii is a terrible idea. The only plus I can see in this approach is that you'll finally have your own place. It may be small and cramped, but no more living with your parents. However you will most likely be raped weekly in the shower by other prisoners. You can put this into the pro/con category yourself, I can't speak for ya there.

The means I would suggest are asking family members to chip in together for a gift, like for your birthday, or for Christmas. Better yet, do this. Make a deal with your parents. You get your GED (and I highly suggest you do this), and they'll buy you a wii. You graduate, and you get a wii. Seems like a reasonable deal to me. Can't hurt to ask, and it certainly can't hurt to get your GED. Worst they can do is say no.

Back