Serious advice needed!!!!!!!!!

callme.nasty said:
10 hour days are a lot, i give you credit, if you really work that much. and to let you know, $230,000 a year is an incredible amount of money. whats the average for a full time working american, like 50,000?

Well I never see any of it. My parents are like freaks they just put all of the money in the bank and rarely ever spend any. We still live in an old little house from the 1800's and the only things that we have for enjoyment are things that I have purchased. At least I'll have a big inheritance.

paintba||er said:

Well I never see any of it. My parents are like freaks they just put all of the money in the bank and rarely ever spend any. We still live in an old little house from the 1800's and the only things that we have for enjoyment are things that I have purchased. At least I'll have a big inheritance.
Not trying to mean or anything but what does your parents spend the money on if its mostly in the bank?:eek:

Dang....I can't think of a Mormon joke for this situation....

There probably is SOMETHING your parents are doing with all of that money...

CyanRussel said:
Not trying to mean or anything but what does your parents spend the money on if its mostly in the bank?:eek:
What? I'm not sure what you mean but they only buy things that they need. They buy food and stuff like that but they buy nothing just for entertainment. They wouldn't even get cable until I convinced them to a few months ago. The only thing I have been able to convince them to pay for that is for me is College since I can't get a scholarship while going early. No they aren't using the money they just put it in the bank. We had trouble at the bank the other day because we were trying to deposit a $300,000 check into my moms savings and they thought we were stealing it somehow because there was so much money. And I'm not a damn Mormon!

I know, but its still funny...... especially since the disclaimer.

But anyways, how can you go to school AND work 10 hours a day?

Are you fo realz Mike? or do you just want someone to paypal you money?

CyanRussel said:
Um yea new user just wanted to get into the conversation, so is this about school cuz that ended like 5 hours ago.:wtf:

New user .. more like someone who got banned created a new account. Young Link007.

You try to hard.

Also you bragged about having the original NES since day one, thats what 1985. But whats this, school, not class, but school ended 5 hours ago... look a word of advice. Stop lying.

Bro do u even kno who i am, becuz u most have me mistaken 4 somone else, so how bout you get your dam fact strAIGHT before i straighten u out.
Just to not get banned it wasnt a threat, just letting u know u got the wrong person, i dont even kno you.

Back