Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt matter. Girls dont go for that at first unless their sluts. And Twilight, unless you want a really bad reputation, dont go after girls for sex, you wont get anywhere. Wait for it to come to you.

The first time's quite important. Don't let it go too easily.

If people tell you differently, it's probably because it hasn't bit them in the ass yet.

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol. ♪ ♫

Blame it on the goose, gotchu feeling loose. =D

I'm hearing lots of different things. o_o Hmm.. I'm not in school anymore, guys! I just made 18, I'm off to college soon! Maybe I should just wait until I'm married? That equals less stress. =)

The first time's quite important. Don't let it go too easily.

If people tell you differently, it's probably because it hasn't bit them in the ass yet.

I disagree personally, I don't think it's important at all, but I appreciate peoples opinions differ.

Also going out looking for sex doesn't make you obviously a slut if you do it with an ounce of subtley/kiss-and-tell.

Either way Twilight, it's up to you. If you genuinly feel ready, rather then feeling ready based on it seeming like you should be ready 'cause alot of other people have been having sex, then go ahead; find a partner.
Can get on social scenes like clubs/bars/whatevz to start meeting new girls and such.

Realistically though you genuinly shouldn't see it as a problem.

also lawl at this thread existing.

Mike, your favorite position GOGOGO

No comment.

Cowgirl-smiley.png

I agree with King Wiired. First time isnt genuinely special... cuz the first time your gonna suck. Unless you have the strongest, most unwavering will and confidence in the world, you will suck the first time. Proven fact. You dont have to rush it, but it will happen.

You just need to stop with Naruto and get out of the house! Do something social!

as long as your first time isnt with a slut, you're fine. but make sure theyre hot, so you can have a sub conscious standard for bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back