Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I lose it? D:

Step 1: Stop liking Naruto
Step 2: Stop spending your life on the computer
Step 3: Get one (no, you don't already have one, no matter how hard you try to convince us otherwise)

The easiest way to do so is to get into drugs if you lack all skills elsewhere.

As great as sex is it's best and healthiest if you do not base your life and relationships around it. It can be a large part of a relationship, but it isn't the only part. Face it, if it's the only part then you pretty much just have a Fuck-buddy. I find that disappointing.

I suppose "yay" for those that don't...

Thanks for the advice guys. =)
I must say, Sovieto described my situation well. How did he know I liked Naruto?! How did he know I spend lots of time on the computer..? Time to find some drugs! What are drugs? o_o..

I also agree with you Monsteroids! Thanks!

All Weed does is make me tired and sleepy. I fall asleep and then waste my day. Again I just end up disappointed.

Lolz. Are you serious TH? Find a hole, and put it in.
Note: you probably shouldn't use the ears. :lol:

Step 1: Stop liking Naruto
Step 2: Stop spending your life on the computer
Step 3: Get one (no, you don't already have one, no matter how hard you try to convince us otherwise)
I'm not sure you should taking advice from the guy who answers his phone during sex, Twilight Hero. :D

All Weed does is make me tired and sleepy. I fall asleep and then waste my day. Again I just end up disappointed.
faadhaace.jpg

Well THAT would just leave me horribly disappointed. I'm generally disappointed though. Must be teenage expectations.

Nah Twilight, you really shouldnt rush trying to get sex if your also going for a serious relationship.

Serious relationship + Sex Crave = Epic fail + Earns you a loser reputation at school x You never get another girlfriend = Epic fail for the rest of your school days, plus no sex.

Nah Twilight, you really shouldnt rush trying to get sex if your also going for a serious relationship.

Serious relationship + Sex Crave = Epic fail + Earns you a loser reputation at school x You never get another girlfriend = Epic fail for the rest of your school days, plus no sex.
Unless he's really good. Or has a large penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back