May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Some day when theres more good games on it
Games want at moment :
Virtua fighter 5 (I'm a fan)
assassins creed
thats not enoth games for me (need 5 min)

and when the price drops a lot.

Fine. That's your choice. If enough good exclusives come out, and the price drops to something more reasonable, I'll consider getting it myself.

but wii first

I don't think the price will drop anytime soon cosidering they have to make up for the money lost with each sold console which I heard was like $250. Wii will lose money too but not that much compared to the PS3. Besides I only have eyes for Wii. Wii Rule........Wii Dominate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with getting a ps3. Being a fanboy for any system is stupid. if i had enough money i would have all three systems. The ps2 was an awesome system, so was xbox.

i plan on getting a ps3 and xbox360 in the future but the wii will be my main console i only want the xbox360 for halo 3 .. yes im a fan but not a huge one (i hate halo1) the ps3 is for grand tourismo and killzone and ps2/ps1 backwards compatibility and the wii is for some kick ass gaming and innovation not to mention the vc and gamecube compatibility
mind you it will take a while to save up for the ps3 and 360 because i have to spend money on making an entertainment center first

motherbrainrulez said:
My friend said to me the other day "I am going to get a ps3 when the price drops to about £100 after christmas." I simply felt sorry for him.
in about 5 years then

well sony did say there gona be releing updates (coth sega coth) every year

BLOODY SPELL CHECKER
sony are gona be makeing up dates of the console hardware every year
like with sega megadrive
mega cd
32x
some strange internet thing

Darkprinny said:
BLOODY SPELL CHECKER
sony are gona be makeing up dates of the console hardware every year
like with sega megadrive
mega cd
32x
some strange internet thing
Oh I understand, that does sound really good, yet that price has gotta go down!

Back