Shooooooooot!

CaliforniaBeachUSA

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I bought this TV: Vizio Inc. - Products - VX37L - 37" LCD HDTV

It has no headphone jack! I need one because I need to buy Wireless Headphones (I'm in a dorm room). Is there some converter where I can stick it in the audio wire from the console and then stick it in the audio port in the back of the TV (or something similar to that?) I don't want to have to return this wonderful TV. Help! :scared:

Is there no line out socket at all? That's really rare.

You would need to conver the stero out channels into one output:
P0057765_C0000024_P0000000.jpg

And then get a male to female adapter to fit on the end. You will then be able to plug your headphones in.

Not sure if this would work, but it's a start I guess.

Last edited:
As a matter of fact there is. I have one, but it came with a set of speakers, so I'm not sure where you would get one. On one end it has stereo female RCA connectors, on the other is a female minijack. Some companies may call it a "splitter", even though it really isn't. Just look arround at radio shack or walmart

What you need is a Stereo Male to Female 1/8" and it's called a Y-Connector. Go to your local shop (Radio Shack will always have them in) and just tell the sales guy what I said above and he'll point you in the right direction. BTW, I have the Vizio 32" LCD TV and it's amazing for the price I paied ($699). My next purchase after the Ps3 is the Vizio 42" Plasma.

Back