Shortages?

no excuse for a game to have shortages unless the publisher is doing it on purpose.

I'm going to be very upset if that happens....my friend and I are going to be wanting to play this a lot but if we don't each get a copy, i'm gonna get extremely PO'd

tell me if im wrong,but when you reserve a copy you should get it on the first day.

thas said:
tell me if im wrong,but when you reserve a copy you should get it on the first day.
Well, this is the first game I've ever preordered, but I'm pretty sure they're supposed to order at least enough to fill the preorder demands. That's whats so odd about there being a shortage of SSBB.

Thats not right...when you preorder, it is basically promised you will get the game on the first day...basically, gamestop and retailers will be taking a lot of heat from customers when it really isn't thier fault...

Thats why I want to reserve it from Gamestop, to ensure my copy to a certain extent.

325th post!!!!!

yeah i preordered a while back but i havn't seen it happen before where gamestop over sold on preorders and didn't get a large enough shipment to satisfy all the preorders... i'm praying the same thing doesn't happen with brawl but it is a possibility

thas said:

yeah you SHOULD but this is saying you might not... you will get it before people who didnt order but you may not get it on the day

...Which means now it's a competition between those who preordered to get the game, those who didn't will be basically shut out.

well i just checked ebgames canadian website and it says when you preorder the game you will get it on the first day or if you want you can pick it up the next day. i dont believe there will be a shortage. i think its an excuse to form lines and stuff.

well i was at the mall yesterday with some friends and stopped by toys r us and they said since I reserved a copy there pretty much ordering a Ssbb copy with my name on it and they can't give it away unless i call in n says i dun want it

if i don't get my preordered copy on the first day, i will devour everyone's babies.

phew good thing I'm not a father yet...
... to be honest, this doesn't change things for me. I'm still gonna get there a couple of hours before the store opens.

Back