Shotgun Tips

I have just unlocked the magnum. And using the gun feels like a light version of the shotguns.For me it's a complete game changer. Before reaching lvl 51 i hardly sniped.Because i dislike multitask, camping for too long. Now though, i can take the sniper, and still run around like a madman with the magnum.It doesn't help that i currently really like that pistol. In truth i'm using it far too often than neccessity demands it. Often i'm just using the magnum as a main atm.

Okay, i just unlocked the masterton, and after playing two games with it i must confess i'm bad with it. i'm gonna need some serious learning time.

Btw, i have a question for those who've used the masterton for a while now.
Do you use the standard bullet setting. Or the the 1 bullet setting?
I noticed that if i put it on the 1 bullet setting, and just tab the shoot quicly, the gun recoil seems greatly lessened, it's accuracy higher while the fire ratio is somewhat the same. Or do i just need to figure out how to aim properly with the thing?

Last edited:
when I pick up a masty, I set it to 1 bullet setting, and when I spam trigger, I just point my wii-mote down towards the ground.

Also, I put light-foot on my shotgun class (not atm, because I"m lvling up the SLY2020) because...well...running around like a madman with a shottie is hilarious. No one can touch you.

Masty is a ***** to use. I pro-ed it out by playing the hero or on rare occasion picking it up. Have you maxed all the pros with it? It really seems to me that ADS doesnt work with it until you finish the pros... Its rediculous on my new account, even say 10 feet away ADS just doesnt ****ing work. On my old account I could get easy 10+ streaks now Im lucky to get a couple. The thing is just out of control...

Darn masty is a bloomin nightmare to master if you use WiiMote, much easier with GGC as you can compensate easier for the recoil.

That said I've had many 50+ kill games with it on archives, I still have it on my ragin loadout but I hardly use it. Keep it on standard bullets not 1 shot, the trick is to fire in short bursts and aim low whether you are using ads or hip firing.

Back