should eggman join the brawl?

So instead of actually giving me reasons... you just say,

Shoko said:
AW! cmon Atomic! you know that thing is too big! especially for 4 people
Ok, NOW I'm going to bed

Wow, You sure proved me wrong, Shoko! Your points are OBVIOUSLY far to detailed and logical that I can't POSSIBLY think of anything else!

Cop. Out.

In case you didn't notice. I said, 'Like'. Far be it from you to actually present facts instead of opinions.

well dk, they had to shrink down bowser i know that

Eggman would be a quality boss if he is in the machine that Atomic posted...don't know if I'd like him as a PC, but Sakurai could easily do it.

I don't see it happening... but I don't see what limitations would prevent him from getting in. After reading this whole thread I'd say it's very likely he makes an appearance.. (At least as an AT and Boss)

Shoko, Again, let me say that I have been arguing how Robotnik COULD be included in Brawl, not necessarily that he should be or will be. I said in an earlier post I don't see him as being a playable character in this installment. A boss or AT seems more likely at this point.

I can't be bothered to create an entire move-set for Robotnik, NOT because it couldn't be done, but because I have better things to do.

- His set could incorporate moves from Sonic Fighters( punches, throws, kicks, normal attack stuff)
- Any of his little gadgets and inventions he has made(like for up+B, a jetpack that flies him up or something, for standard B move, a gun)
- Hell even equipment he uses in mario & sonic (like how Peach uses the racquet and golf club), since he has been more of a comic villain as of late.
- Something to do with chaos emeralds could be used since he was obsessed with getting those for power for a while.
- If he was in one of his robo-walkers, that opens up even more options for moves, like power stomps, electricity-type attacks, missiles, the ball and chain weapon, fire, etc etc etc!
- He even has a hammer he uses sometimes, he could pull that out to attack too.
- He is into turning live animals into robots, so maybe his final smash could be "The Roboticizer", which calls down a machine that can turn the other fighters into mindless robots that lumber around, and Robotnik can use the time to attack them, and the robot shell wears down and explodes off them thus causing damage.

Hopefully this provides a bit of an idea on how Robotnik could fare well in Brawl as a playable character. I am going to assume you will think my ideas are stupid, but I was just thinking off the top of my head and I think they are pretty good for that! It is just frustrating you are so stubborn you can't even admit he wouldn't be so out of place in Brawl.

Last edited:
AtomicB said:
So instead of actually giving me reasons... you just say,

Wow, You sure proved me wrong, Shoko! Your points are OBVIOUSLY far to detailed and logical that I can't POSSIBLY think of anything else!

Cop. Out.

In case you didn't notice. I said, 'Like'. Far be it from you to actually present facts instead of opinions.

eggman's already as tall as bowser

that machine will make him twice as large

way to big man

He could be in it, like the lower half of his body slides into the robo-walker, and it is just wider.

And I guess no one has seen the trailer for Sega Super Star Tennis, huh? Robotnick has this strange six/eight arm robotic tennis thing attached to him.

Mushroomed Mario said:
eggman's already as tall as bowser
that machine will make him twice as large
way to big man

Wrong. I'd place his height around Samus's or Ike's.

Back