should eggman join the brawl?

Shoko said:
You don't know that for sure though. My statement that they can't makes sense, wheather is wrong or not.

You just defended your point by using something you have been attacking my points for! You don't know that your idea is correct either, and my statement also makes sense that move sets can be made up whether they are owned by Nintendo or not.

islandvic said:
You just defended your point by using something you have been attacking my points for! You don't know that your idea is correct either, and my statement also makes sense that move sets can be made up whether they are owned by Nintendo or not.
I was saying that my statement is more sensible than yours.

Shoko said:
Realy? I said it was "dumb"?

You don't know that for sure though. My statement that they can't makes sense, wheather is wrong or not.

And you islandvic have ignored when I said that "I don't mean to sound harsh". All of you totally missed that. I said that in my very first post

And you have since thrown insults out. It doesn't help to say, "I'm sorry," than do it over and over again.

And you're saying you're right even if you're wrong? What you say makes NO sense.

And yes, we know that for sure. They acquired rights to the characters. They can officially do whatever they want.

islandvic said:

I agree, even though it has 3rd party characters it's still nintendo's game and still their console it's on, and besides i'm sure the companies don't care about the moves because they primarilly let nintnendo use the characters to help their games.

AtomicB said:
Oh please.
Do you even know what 'Throwing the first stone' means?
It's nothing to be proud of.

Neither is arguing with five people (Who's the imaginary person?) Especially when you're unsuccessful.
When did I say I'm proud of myself? You keep putting words in my mouth. you and islandvic. You guys keep saying things that I never said. And if you dont think your putting words in my mouth, than you're making assumptions on how I feel about myself

And why do you keep saying give up? Is this a game?

Are you guys proud of jumping on one person and outposting him?

Dkw0101 said:
i thought you gave up? just like some of those youtube people "I'm leaving youtube, the community is dead, blaw blaw blaw" a week later that persons back

Reminds of that one time, some fat guy on Youtube made a dramatic leave from the site, and a few days later he finally came back.. Everyone was so happy to see him again.

All I could say to myself was "what the hell man..?..."

Shoko said:
When did I say I'm proud of myself? You keep putting words in my mouth. you and islandvic. You guys keep saying things that I never said. And if you dont think your putting words in my mouth, than you're making assumptions on how I feel about myself

And why do you keep saying give up? Is this a game?

they never did that, you just kept tempting them to say what they said.

1) Still waiting for a moveset

2) How would he fight?

3) If he was in a robot, wouldn't it be too big, especially with 4 people playing as him at once?

Lets start numbering points/questions. That way the debate is more organized

Dkw0101 said:
they never did that, you just kept tempting them to say what they said.

They're in control of their own actions. And how did I tempt them?

I'm going to bed. I left those questions there for you guys to answer. Peace.

(When I wake up tommorow, I wanna see a moveset lol)

Shoko said:

'Quit putting words in my mouth, Shoko!'

Instead of actually replying, you've resorted to playing the victim...
AGAIN!

And you didn't seem to sorry last night with Ridley.

Shoko said:

2) How would he fight?

3) If he was in a robot, wouldn't it be too big, especially with 4 people playing as him at once?

Agreed.

Shoko said:
Really Dkw0101. eggman is not the fighting type. eggman dosen't punh, or kick, or grab. He sends robotos/things after people. Think about what your saying before making a thread.

1) He's not the fighting type
2) There won't be any guests from the 3rd-Party franchises
3) Why? Just why?
4) What would be his moveset?

Notice how you said "not sure" on two of the moves. That's because you couldn't think of anything because he's not the fighting type. And his standard wouldn't work. What, you just press B and 10 robots come out of nowhere and start attacking everyone? Sorry if I sound harsh, but Eggman+Brawl= WTF?

agreed.

Shoko said:
1.Sakurai's job, not mine.

Shoko said:
2) How would he fight?
2.He would fight in a robot. Maybe one like this.
eggman_main.gif

Shoko said:
3.Right, because we all know it's impossible to play as Bowser with four people at once.

Shoko said:
Lets.

Shoko said:
ya see what I mean? I only said that to show you what I meant.
Your ability to detect sarcasm is astounding.

Arsid said:

See? You guys think that I'm the only one, and because there's more of you that your right. That's 2 people that have agreed with me. Numbers don't matter guys.

STILL WAITING FOR A MOVESET

Goodnight everyone.

AtomicB said:

Sakurai's job, not mine.

He would fight in a robot. Maybe one like this.
eggman_main.gif

Right, because we all know it's impossible to play as Bowser with four people at once.

Lets.

Your ability to detect sarcasm is astounding.

AW! cmon Atomic! you know that thing is too big! especially for 4 people

Ok, NOW I'm going to bed

(Bowser not freakishly huge)

Back