Should I act my own age?

You are correct, sir!

I GOT MY DS TODAY! (Does a little dance, then runs around the room, flailing arms)

were all imature! lol
hoo karez

I'm 16, try to act about 20's or so. My friends are all the same way so...........Guess i'm kinda boring.

Hey, sorry Ii didn't post sooner. Ii had a pretty hardcore weekend and was away from the computer the hole tiime. Iit seems that by counting the votes we come to the conclusion that imature people wiill rule the world iin a the future. But the iimportant thiing iis to act the way you are comfortable, to never change the way you are to agree wiith others and act a certaiin way iif the ciircumstances are worth iit!

Oh... surfinrach90.. diid you miiss me? or diid you miis my iis?

Beach Bum said:
Hey, sorry Ii didn't post sooner. Ii had a pretty hardcore weekend and was away from the computer the hole tiime. Iit seems that by counting the votes we come to the conclusion that imature people wiill rule the world iin a the future. But the iimportant thiing iis to act the way you are comfortable, to never change the way you are to agree wiith others and act a certaiin way iif the ciircumstances are worth iit!

Oh... surfinrach90.. diid you miiss me? or diid you miis my iis?
He's back....

Back