What Age Do You Act?

Doesn't get much closer than this...

You Act Like You Are 17 Years Old (I'm 18)

You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.
You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.
You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.

Last edited:
manred said:
My Result is that I act 29 Years Old, but I'm 16. Very big difference....:)
lay off the ice cream and drink more mudslides. :yesnod: that should get a little closer...

29 For me.

You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

manred said:
:lol: I actually chose mudslides for that question.

Creme Brulee is awesome, i cant understand why nobody would pick it...

I definitely chose Candy for that question.. Probably because NOTHING beats Candy..

Do not deny the most phenomenal taste ever to grace this planet full of dull, uninteresting pies and cakes: Creme Brulee, which can also be, very easily mind you, described as AMBROSIA!!

Dorkfish said:
...Creme Brulee, which can also be, very easily mind you, described as AMBROSIA!!
Google [ define: AMBROSIA!! ]

[SIZE=-1]Ambrosia was a musical group formed in the Los Angeles area during the early 1970s. [/SIZE]

idjut said:
Google [ define: AMBROSIA!! ]

[SIZE=-1]Ambrosia was a musical group formed in the Los Angeles area during the early 1970s. [/SIZE]

lol, im pretty sure that its normally described as "The food of the Gods in classical mythology"

Or just Food of the Gods, but the former is, pretty much, the actual definition of it dot dot dot

Theres actually a software company with the name Ambrosia~Ambrosia Software lol

Last edited:
Back