Should I act my own age?

LMAO!!! I know, I was just kidding! =]

will im 19 cumin up 20 in a month few months and i feel like a 16year old but i can be god dam crazy when left bord

I'm 24 and sometimes I act like I am 16 but most of the time I am pretty mature and act like a 24 year old girl.

i am 19 and don't act like it at home. i act like i am 12. but when it comes to uni, now thats a different story...

I'm 17, though I'm generally a lot more mature than my peers.
I tend to act much older than my age at times, but it really varies from situation to situation.

I'm 14, but I act more mature than that. Can't exactly specify what age, but definitely more mature than most 14 year olds (anyone can vouch for me hopefully?). I have a pretty good vocabulary, which always make you seem smart and old and stuff...but it just depends on the age group i'm with. Like if i'm coaching a bunch of 10 year olds, i'll be more interactive and immature. But, if i'm with peers I act more mature (though I still try to be the comedian), and if i'm with a group of people that are older I don't talk much.

I think most of us are pretty obvious on how we act in real life, by reading the posts on here.

*EDIT*
paintba l l er said:
I'm 15 on Sunday and I usually act my age or sometimes I act older.
You should post on the birthday thread. :) http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/4997-birthday-thread-5.html

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
I'm 14, but I act more mature than that. Can't exactly specify what age, but definitely more mature than most 14 year olds (anyone can vouch for me hopefully?). I have a pretty good vocabulary, which always make you seem smart and old and stuff...but it just depends on the age group i'm with. Like if i'm coaching a bunch of 10 year olds, i'll be more interactive and immature. But, if i'm with peers I act more mature (though I still try to be the comedian), and if i'm with a group of people that are older I don't talk much.

I think most of us are pretty obvious on how we act in real life, by reading the posts on here.

*EDIT*

You should post on the birthday thread. :) http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/4997-birthday-thread-5.html

not true, I can be a proper ass on my pc. im totally different when im off my pc. PC makes me do bad things

UKResist said:
not true, I can be a proper ass on my pc. im totally different when im off my pc. PC makes me do bad things
So you think you act proper when you're on forums and stuff, or in real life?

If you think you've been acting proper on this site, I feel for ya...

Back