Should I buy a PS2?

Master777

Pokémon Master
Nov 17, 2007
Ecuador
Yes, I said 2 not 3. I'm thinking of buying a PS2, just for the mere fact of owning one. I have a bunch of other systems, but I'm looking to own all of them eventually. That includes trying to find an buy the old ones too, like the NES, SNES, Atari, Sega Genesis, Virtual Boy, Game Boy...etc.

but anyways. Do you think I should buy one? I mean, I just bought a PS3 last weekend, and I'm thinking of buying myself a PS2 now (once I save up a bit of money).

Should I? Give me a reason also, if you can. Thanks.

well u said u are eventually lookin to own a lot of systems, so my answer to u is yea why not, but i would wait till after dec. cuz if im not mistaken and i might be wrong but i do believe it is goin down in price.

well, lets put it this way, your a collector, wich is pretty cool.

you just bought a PS3 for your collection but obviously your going to use it for entertainment too.

its not like the PS2 is the last console needed for your Collection so why pay 100-130 dollars for it when you can buy it later on down the road for half or even less the price (cube is already down to 30 bucks)

in short, no wait, dont pay 100-130 for something that does the same thing as your PS3 does.

on a side note i regret ever selling my ps1/2/other random consoles because i think it would be cool to have a video game collection. but im starting off a new collection with all 3 next gen systems and my SNES lol. (and gb color/ds lite i guess, never selling any more of my consoles)

Back