should i go to kmart?

captainmccool

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
ok it's 4a.m. and my cousin found wireless outside the kmart he's add with his friend, there are 2 wii's and he isnt getting one

Now, i know i want one but i don't know if i want one right now...do you think i should go get one anyway because i wont be able to get one besides now for awhile

and if i keep it wrapped while i decide i should be able to get my money back at kmart or even on ebay if i choose?

think i should hop on my bike?

captainmccool said:
ok it's 4a.m. and my cousin found wireless outside the kmart he's add with his friend, there are 2 wii's and he isnt getting one

Now, i know i want one but i don't know if i want one right now...do you think i should go get one anyway because i wont be able to get one besides now for awhile

and if i keep it wrapped while i decide i should be able to get my money back at kmart or even on ebay if i choose?

think i should hop on my bike?

Yes, hop on your bike.

yep, i went. Got in line circa 4 a.m. was 2nd in line with my cousin and his friend who wasnt getting one and they came out at 6 said they had 2 consoles so i thought i was sitting pretty but he then announced that the first person there got one forsure and the rest had to be in a raffle

well, more people showed up at 6 and got tickets and at 8am i lost the raffle.

dang.

Back