Should the characters have voice?

yeah it would! We need an updated Zelda...and the next Zelda Wii will probably have it!

Remember when Mr Miyamoto told us that this (twilight princess) would be the last Zelda game in this form? well I think they're focusing on adding new things to the games rather than completly staying true to the series. Theres a 50% chance they wont add voice acting and a 50% chance they will. I vote voice acting because it will without a doubt make the Zelda world feel more alive than ever before and Im sure Nintendo realized this too

Last edited:
Rabid_Toaster said:
i don't think so :p the zelda creators would never put voices in, because they never have and it wouldn't be true to the series. they have had opportunites for ages, but they still havn't
but meh i could be wrong
and bear in mind this is the second 3D platformer zelda since N64 which doesnt really count as an opportunity for voice acting. They were already strict on space when the game was as it was. They will put voice acting in, I believe, due to the fact that sales in japan on zelda are dropping bad. People are bored with zelda. THey are going to do a lot of changes before the next one releases, and I am sure voice acting is one of those changes. IT will help in the market place. plus since everyones main con for the game was the lack of voices... well you know.

zwink said:
Hey

Zelda is a great game for wii:) as I really enjoy.

But I miss the characters voice, I think it could add some
more depth to the game if all the characters got voice.

What do you think?

No.just no.You want a reason?CD-i zelda is the reason.

Cadet said:
I think that voice would ruin the Zelda 'feel'. Zelda has never used voice, and most likely never will. Voice works for some games, but I think most Zelda fans would agree that it would be best for Nintendo to stick with the dialog boxes.

-Cadet

Yeah I agree with you, the Zelda's haven't used any voice aside from the occational grunt or somethin lol, I personally think it's better, and if they had attempted to do voice, what if it didn't work out? Not only would the rating go down, but some fans might have been upset.

Back