what is with nintendo?

teamhurst

i game there for i am
Nov 7, 2007
three rivers mi
ok i just got my wii. this is my 5th nintendo system and still whats up with nintendo games i borrowed some game paper mario , zelda twillight princess. and no voice acting man if i wanted to read id pick up a book. 20 min in to mario i finaly get to some game play. dont get me wrong its a good game .
but youd think by now they would get past the texted screens.

and zelda would be really great to if the game had some voice acting to it would make the game feel bigger grander it really slows the game down ever time you have to read to get the story. still i like the system has some cool stuff on it . it could be a bit more powerfull inthe graphic department. but all in all a good system.

what do you think more voice acting ? i say yes

Yea i agree. I was kinda annoyed when i found that out. Every game with texted screens would all be better if it had voice. Imagine Halo without voice...

it is a tendency that all nintendo frenchises have no voice acting generally.

vashivihan said:
it is a tendency that all nintendo frenchises have no voice acting generally.
its cause theyre stuck in the past, back when there was no voice acting, and now its like a "trait" for nintendo games almost.

Sovieto said:
its cause theyre stuck in the past, back when there was no voice acting, and now its like a "trait" for nintendo games almost.

it dosnt matter if nintendo games games have voice acting or not though because it turns out to be a great game(almost always) despite everything.

People who are too lazy to read this game does not deserve to play it.
Thats the reason I like nintendo games. They're kinda like a book.

Fire Flower said:
People who are too lazy to read this game does not deserve to play it.
Thats the reason I like nintendo games. They're kinda like a book.

true that.nintendo has a nostaligic feeling because it doesnt have voice acting and text just like old school games.

Voice acting needs to be done right as well.

And personally, I'd agree. I would like to hear some voice acting, although saying "If I wanted to read, I'd go look at a book" is just showing the lack of maturity. If you're that illiterate, maybe you should go back to school before playing any more games.

Nintendo does not want to break away their traditions from the classic Zelda and Mario games. It's just their tradition.

It's like let's say... Pikachu being able to talk 0.0 instead of the classic "Pika"

Yeah....Nintendo doesn't have voice-acting, because they want to make people better at reading....That and it's tradition.

last time i checked i was 36 years old and high school was a long time ago. and i read about 20 to 30 books a year. work 40 hours a week have a wife and a 2 year old son and play games all the time ,ps3 xbox 360( not countin g the 22 other system i have . I just seems to me that its time to get with the program the games just seem to be missing some thing they need more depth. its just old

Back