what is with nintendo?

And that's the problem with gamers these days. Everything has to be flashy, can't a game just be a game? I don't think Zelda should ever have voice acting, nor Mario. Teamhurst, if you have a problem with Nintendo adding voice acting to their games then I suggest SCE, or Microsoft.

sherwood3570 said:
And that's the problem with gamers these days. Everything has to be flashy, can't a game just be a game? I don't think Zelda should ever have voice acting, nor Mario. Teamhurst, if you have a problem with Nintendo adding voice acting to their games then I suggest SCE, or Microsoft.

i agree

Super Mario 64 taught me how to read.

I wanted Galaxy to teach me how to act, but alas, nay, it will not.

sherwood3570 said:

i fully agree with that

AtomicB said:
Hold on- Link with a voice? Didn't we learn our lesson with the Zelda series and CD-i?

And I quote,
"Well ExcuUuUuUuse me, princess!"

OH GOD! THE PAINFUL MEMORIES! MAKE IT STOP! WHY, NINTENDO, WHY?!

AtomicB said:
Hold on- Link with a voice? Didn't we learn our lesson with the Zelda series and CD-i?

And I quote,
"Well ExcuUuUuUuse me, princess!"
The best example of the worst kind of voice acting. Ever. :lol:

Mario and Zelda are traditional games though so it makes sense. How many would complain if there were voices saying its just not the same anymore!

well i adree that a game can just be a game . i just thought by now that things have moved forword is all i didnt mean to make people upset. i like the game play its fun dont get me wrong. i just think it would move the store along alot better. with a family and all my game time is short so if i have to spend most of it reading the game to find out whats going on i tend to just hit the 1 or a button to get through it .

Sovieto said:
its cause theyre stuck in the past, back when there was no voice acting, and now its like a "trait" for nintendo games almost.

Whens this guy gonna get a life?

Back