Signature Request Thread

FoxFalcocopy.jpg

Chucked that together pretty quickly..

Thanks idjut, wasn't to keen on Fox but Falco looks neat so hopefully it makes up for it =]

need a venom sig

so everyone here but me has these bitchin' sigs and i feel left out. i was wanting to use the gif currently in my sig as my avatar and have a "banner" type sig made but i suck at photoshop.

i want it to include my name(Ven0mous, not venomous) and ALPHA GAMER and **** to do with venom(comics not topher graces sad portrayal) the darker the better like todd mcfarlanes style. thanks in advance to those who help and **** you to the rest(j/k i got love for all):wink:

hey i was wondering if someone could make a sig for me but im not sure if this is where u do this. i am new and not really sure how sigs are made. but u can pm me if u can help

DK sig Please :D

Howdy, I'm in dire need of a signature, and what I had in mind was pretty simple...

Donkey Kongs taunt in SSBM had him throwing his hands up with an "Oooo" noise... I'd like that incorporated into my sig.
(with cherries on top)

:D

!S

Can someone make me an animated Waluigi sig?

Something with Waluigi being very please at stamping on something much weaker than himself please!

There will be uber-rep to the person who makes the best one, and they will be saved from His Purple Majesty's rapture. (The earthquake was only the beginning)

You already have a sig frummage and it looks great, I dont think you need a better one, espcially not animated.

Back