Signature Request Thread

FRuMMaGe said:
MakeMeAnimatedSigThereWillBeUberRepPersonWhoMakeBestAndWillBeSavedFromHPM'sRapture
idjut-FRuMMaGe-FooTBaLL-sig.gif

Last edited:
hmm can anyone make me a avatar
where like theres someone peeing
and on the sig it looks like to pee landed on the sig
could be animated with water waves to spell out dk
hmm kewlio =]

i'm not sure if it gets any clearer from some of the sources with great footage :)
this is clearer than my earlier post..

idjut-FRuMMaGe-FooTBaLL-BaSH-sig.gif

Last edited:
Hello everybody. Can anyone make me a signature with a masked soldier in a dark background? and have maybe tribal patterns in the background? I'd also like Inceptor put in one of the bottom corners if that's possible. Thanks for any ideas.

EDIT: By masked soldier, could you use this one please? :
Mantis_head.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
Woah there's been lots of requests lately.

Of course! What do all these request have in common???.......SSBB!!!

1 week before SSBB ! IM GOING TO ****ING **** MY PANTS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Inceptor said:
Hello everybody. Can anyone make me a signature with a masked soldier in a dark background? and have maybe tribal patterns in the background? I'd also like Inceptor put in one of the bottom corners if that's possible. Thanks for any ideas.

EDIT: By masked soldier, could you use this one please? :
Mantis_head.jpg

Thanks

How is this one?
ei47lv.jpg

I need a signature picture please. just as long as it has link, bowser, metaknight, pit, mr g&w, toon link or ike... i will rep the person who made it. and obviously "ANDREWGUY" written anywhere on the pic (i don't care where it is). so i'm not asking anything too specific.

I will rep who makes it and credit him/her in my signature.

just pm me with details or this thread. thanks :wink:

would like a new metal gear solid 4 signature please, and i'de like someone to use this picture.

METAL%20GEAR%20SOLID%204.jpg

ide like the background pretty dark, try to make it as good as you can and ill make it worth your wile

ide also like it to say zapasant93

thanks

Last edited:
Back