Signature Request Thread

Can anyone give me a sig of super sonic just pwning everyone? Close up would be the best!

*Cough Cough I*D*J*U*T* *Cough COugh* Im *Cough* ASking *Cough* Cough* you.*COugh cough*

*Sneeze* Idjut *Sneeze* Pwns*

hey, i'd like to request a midna signature
could you use .this on the right, and this one on the left, with the text "Twilight Princess"?
Thanks so much in advance!

okay so, manred just pm'ed me a picture of my sig. i tried copy and pasting it but it didn't work. what do i do to add the sig to my... sig!!! (pleez :sick: )

zapasant93 said:
would like a new metal gear solid 4 signature please, and i'de like someone to use this picture.

METAL%20GEAR%20SOLID%204.jpg

ide like the background pretty dark, try to make it as good as you can and ill make it worth your wile

ide also like it to say zapasant93

thanks

Here ya go.

MetalGear4Zap.png

Sparx said:
Can anyone give me a sig of super sonic just pwning everyone? Close up would be the best!

*Cough Cough I*D*J*U*T* *Cough COugh* Im *Cough* ASking *Cough* Cough* you.*COugh cough*

*Sneeze* Idjut *Sneeze* Pwns*

Someone...? Anyone...?

mp23494 said:
hey, i'd like to request a midna signature
could you use .this on the right, and this one on the left, with the text "Twilight Princess"?
Thanks so much in advance!
how's this?
tpsig.png

still no love for the alpha gamer? see page 32 of this thread or pm me for details. pretty pretty please

Can someone please make me a sig?? A Brett Favre one that has his name & also says "Thanks for the memories" (no quote marks)...

Back