sitting up email & friend address?

dawii

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2008
Iam new too this wii, And love the sh** out of it, But cant seem to figure out the adding friends and e-mails is there somthing iam missing? I 've tried to read about it but iam doing something wrong. Is there a turitoral on this?

To add friends or email addresses to your Wii's Address Book, then you need to open up the ''Message Center'' (located on the bottom right hand corner of the Wii's main menu screen). From there, click the Address Book and add friends/email addresses. Take note that they will have to add you to for it to become official so shoot they person you are adding a PM (private message).

adding E-mails

Thanks! So once i add them and they add me its Good? But whats the part about registering? Do i have to do it on just my wii # or theres also?

dawii said:
Thanks! So once i add them and they add me its Good? But whats the part about registering? Do i have to do it on just my wii # or theres also?
I'm not sure what you're saying. All you have to do is punch in their Wii Friend Code (0000-0000-0000-0000) and they have to do the same to you then it's official. :)

Friend's Codes

I got it, Thanks for the Help. RockOn!!!

Back