Slip-ups

richf92

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2011
Maryland
Has anybody else noticed some mistakes or parts in the game that don't seem right? I think theyre kinda funny and ive noticed a few.
1. In the Dam level, right after the breach sequence James asks Alec if he saw the chopper. It flew directly over their heads and James stopped and stared at it until Alec told him to hurry up, how could he have NOT seen it?
2. Right before that, a soldier fires two rockets at the truck James and Alec were riding in but the first, which was headed straight for them, veers off for no reason.
3. This one isn't really a slip up but I still find it really cheesy when Xenia says "Enjoy your death, Mr.Bond". Cuz that makes total sense.
4. In Statue Park when James reaches the staging area his phone vibrates like he's recieving a call, but he calls MI6 instead. So why would it be vibrating if he's making a call?
5. Everytime James calls MI6 he says "Bond to MI6". He's calling his own agency from the phone they supplied him, does he really have to identify himself everytime? It's not like MI6 can't afford caller ID.
6. At the beginning of Solar when M is talking to James, if you look at the bottom left of his phone it says "Tanner". Tanner wasn't calling, M was.
7. At the beginning of Facility, Alec says "should be enough time, so long as Ourumov hasnt spotted us". You just drove a truck across a dam while being shot at by every soldier in the area, I think they have a good idea you're there already.
8. Not a slip up but I can't figure it out. In the level where you have to board the train, when you confront Ourumov James says "Don't give it to her. You know it's a fake, but she doesn't, She's gonna kill you either way." Why did Ourumov have a fake copy and if Xenia is gonna kill him either way, why even say anything? Although I'm pretty sure James just wanted to get in their heads. Also, Xenia says "Nice try, Mr.Bond. But that trick only works once," I know she's talking about when James spotted the counterfeit vodka, but how was that a trick?
9. At the end of the Statue Park level Alec tries to kill you by having the EMP hardened chopper fire missiles at itself with James inside. Why would Janus go through so much trouble to get an EMP hardened chopper just to blow it up?
That's all I can think of right now. Nothing major just some small quirks that I find amusing. Have you guys found anything?

You're one of those people with whom I would hate to see a movie. I thought I was bad. Nice time making the list tho.

But what I thought was being discussed here is how sometimes (I've only had it happen to me online) I'll run by a wall or vault through a window and suddenly I get stuck, and start falling through the floor and see the board fade away above me. Sure it's a glitch/lag issue, but still sucks to get -1 like that when I've got a nice 10 or 20+ streak going!

Has anybody else noticed some mistakes or parts in the game that don't seem right? I think theyre kinda funny and ive noticed a few.
1. In the Dam level, right after the breach sequence James asks Alec if he saw the chopper. It flew directly over their heads and James stopped and stared at it until Alec told him to hurry up, how could he have NOT seen it?
2. Right before that, a soldier fires two rockets at the truck James and Alec were riding in but the first, which was headed straight for them, veers off for no reason.
3. This one isn't really a slip up but I still find it really cheesy when Xenia says "Enjoy your death, Mr.Bond". Cuz that makes total sense.
4. In Statue Park when James reaches the staging area his phone vibrates like he's recieving a call, but he calls MI6 instead. So why would it be vibrating if he's making a call?
5. Everytime James calls MI6 he says "Bond to MI6". He's calling his own agency from the phone they supplied him, does he really have to identify himself everytime? It's not like MI6 can't afford caller ID.
6. At the beginning of Solar when M is talking to James, if you look at the bottom left of his phone it says "Tanner". Tanner wasn't calling, M was.
7. At the beginning of Facility, Alec says "should be enough time, so long as Ourumov hasnt spotted us". You just drove a truck across a dam while being shot at by every soldier in the area, I think they have a good idea you're there already.
8. Not a slip up but I can't figure it out. In the level where you have to board the train, when you confront Ourumov James says "Don't give it to her. You know it's a fake, but she doesn't, She's gonna kill you either way." Why did Ourumov have a fake copy and if Xenia is gonna kill him either way, why even say anything? Although I'm pretty sure James just wanted to get in their heads. Also, Xenia says "Nice try, Mr.Bond. But that trick only works once," I know she's talking about when James spotted the counterfeit vodka, but how was that a trick?
9. At the end of the Statue Park level Alec tries to kill you by having the EMP hardened chopper fire missiles at itself with James inside. Why would Janus go through so much trouble to get an EMP hardened chopper just to blow it up?
That's all I can think of right now. Nothing major just some small quirks that I find amusing. Have you guys found anything?

well i WAS gonna ask you if you wanted to go the movies but you can forget about it now

Lol, I'm like you, I fnd slip-ups in movies and games all the times and point them out, and people get annoyed by it...I'm sure if I had this game I would agree with you and even find more slip-ups, 'cause I've seen the movie, you know?

Someone here plays something other than multiplayer??? Lol j/k

Lol, Doom, you got any other online gameS?

saw you on several posts, buy goldeneye, you'll trade the others in. last game you'll need for wii. its worse than crack.

Yes, I loved the original on the 64, so I definetely want this one, I've seen lots of videos of it, but I won't sell my old games for it, I'll just wait when I save up some more money, lol.

This is all i play online at the moment. No time for anything else lol

nmber 8 it was a trick becuse she tried to kill him or something because it was a fake bottle wasent it?.

Back