Smash Bros. Brawl Unfit for Wii?

Huge Load of Bull!!!

Does he think everyone that owns a 360/ps3 is hardcore or something? The "hardcore" is a very small fraction of the gamer market at best 10%

Gaming is a lot like movies... good or bad the ones that get sold are the ones people see and hear about before it comes out...

Sure its nice to have a "hardcore" cult following like with Halo/Mario/FF games but the hardcore isn't the ones keeping these games in buisness... its the other 90% of casual gamers that buy it because they heard about it!

For that reason Nintendo 1st party games will always sell great on the Wii because they advertsie them like Crazy!
If 3rd party put in half the effort that Nintendo does to sell games on Wii, they would be swimming in the same Pool-O-Cash that Nintendo is right now... All there is to it.

^ ^ Agreed :D The hard-core fans only buy the games from the series they are hard-core fan in :p The rest buys the other games as well wich is more cash for the game-makers :p

CantGetAWii said:
brawl will be a hard core title without question. any game that has a place in MLG must be considered one. but brawl also has alot of value for the casual gamer. any noob can beat the game on 1p you dont have to be hard core to do that or to have fun with it. what makes it hard core are the people who play it and learn all the advanced stuff. on the surface the game is very accessable

Interesting article. But I don't think SSBB is the title to "prove" Wii is a casual gamers console. SSBB is still a very casual-friendly game. Anything with Mario on it will sell.

just wait till it actually goes on sale...

I think this game will sell HUGE

like when I talk to my friends about melee they said it was the only real good game on the cube (untrue, but whatever) and that's why they'd never buy one...

Well this time around, the wii is the most popular console and is booming, so now it has the popularity from before and now it has the number of people

noooot to mention free online!!

Haha, we'll see. This is the biggest wii title of all time, trust me, it'll get sales.

ki11er4311 said:
why even post this nobody gives a crap about if its fit for the wii or not same game
BECAUSE IT gives us something to chew on while we wait for ninjabread man2 and anubis 3. yess. what?

Back