Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, someone threw a bumper at it.

it said that you might have a hard time turning it around......weak spot....behind the landmaster....:lol:

Hey guys,
I'm not sure if this was already brought up, and I apologize for changing the subject.. but anyone notice how the Snake video indirectly confirms two recurring items - the home-run bat and Mr. Saturn?

SnakeBat.png

I'm not sure if you could do this in Melee, but anyone notice that you can use the bat to knock away thrown objects?

Yeah I knew about the pics since last thursday. But I don't think that you could hit other objects with the bat. Another hint that brawl uses havok?

Wreked said:
Yeah I knew about the pics since last thursday. But I don't think that you could hit other objects with the bat. Another hint that brawl uses havok?

idn i thin,k that would be pretty sweet, than you can actually due a home run contest, rather than hitting a sandbag

does fox go in the landmaster. oh and two very good updates. lucas`s update truly make me belive that there will be more than 40 characters. they`ll probably return all old items.

Why does lucas make you believe that there will be more than 40.

About old items, most likely yeah.

i have not looked at updates in a while

but i just looked
i couldn't help it LOL

anyways good update

im predicting the next update will be a stage

yeah naisatoh, someone brought that up in the old thread before it got deleted >_<

good find though since you didn't already know :lol:

S.S. said:
yeah naisatoh, someone brought that up in the old thread before it got deleted >_<

good find though since you didn't already know :lol:

Ah.. thanks for the info.. Maybe next time I'll pay closer attention to deleted threads :p

Hahahaha for sure...Prez should lock them instead of delete them so we can still see all the info...

Anyways, what other things can we imply based on info we've been given? There's plenty of obvious stuff like the return of the Hammer as depicted in the Golden Hammer update, but is there anything a little less obvious?

Im just glad the bubble shield made it to brawl. People on diffrent websites were daying that characters might of had personal blocks:sick:
Hope we get anther trailer soon, not a video(An actual trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back