Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol mclovin yup i was like no way when i saw this i know my dad is going to notice these assist trophies lol i remember when i play melee he always came into the room when he heard the hammer song lol and hes like hey eso es del juego de dokey kong y mario translation : hey thats from that donkey kong and mario game lol.

S.S. said:
Dude, that's the beauty of the game! Upgrading some stuff and reverting others to their original form and then putting them on-screen at the same time! It's not about graphics, it's about effect.

call me new fashion but i just find it weird that with somethings he makes them look absolutely awesome while others he keeps in a pixel form, like if you noticed, game and watch is supposed to be old, it's what he's known for, but that's not what the ice climbers are known for, excite bikes make sense....but not the lakitu or spikies, they should have looked like they did in new super mario bros

mushroomedmario said:
call me new fashion but i just find it weird that with somethings he makes them look absolutely awesome while others he keeps in a pixel form, like if you noticed, game and watch is supposed to be old, it's what he's known for, but that's not what the ice climbers are known for, excite bikes make sense....but not the lakitu or spikies, they should have looked like they did in new super mario bros
Hm, I guess Lakitu DOES seem a little odd but cool none-the-less...

Besides, I'm a mix of new-fashioned and old-fashioned, but mainly new...and the new side says it likes the effect created by Pixelated characters in a crazy-detailed environment.

Think of Paper Mario when you jump in that jar or whatever and pop out all pixelated and playing the Mario Bros theme...it was a lot of fun to see the change like that...

they needed to lose some characters but why dont they put like a star wars level with jedies battling in the backround and storm troopers trying to take darth vader down.
star-wars-the-force-unleashed-20070307035252401.preview.jpg

Wow...
wasnt expecting the Landmaster but i'm impressed with it.

Yeah! I totally called this as his FSA in like, the 3rd thread!!!

SOMEONE'S gonna be happy with this! xD

Shields look a lot cooler too =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back