Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
such an awesome update........but damn, didnt know snake was such a looker. LOL samus video was funny. the yoshi vid had me LMAO...... but seriously.......yoshi?? guy or girl?? it does lay eggs :) :)

Updates made me laugh as well.
Everything looked good though from what I saw.

Lol I can imagine the video of Kirby....
Snake:Ummmm I think I just stepped in some gum....
Old Dude: Snake that would be Kirby, He is sort of like a flying pink bat-
Snake:Wait hold on a minute (Laughs histarically about the thought of Kirby) ok sorry sorry I'm done continue.
Old Dude: As I was saying...He can also use his breath to suck in his opponents and swallow them to copy their abilities.
Snake: Oh I see...just one question...where do the people he swallows come out? Out of his a-
Old Dude: Oh for goodness sakes Snake grow up
Snake: HAHAHA
END TRANSMISSION

Lol :)

Sweeeeeeeet! Exite Bike! I'm lovin' dis stuff! I used to play ol' Exite Bike like crazy back then!

Oh, and Lakitu and Spinies! A double Update posing as a single update! o_O

What's goinz on? If e keeps up these multi-updates, and still keep some things secret, there's going to be tons of stuff in this game.

^^ The happiness just doesn't end.

alright update, i dont like assist trophies 2much though, they might be fun for multiplayer games (4 people), but thats bout it. wonder what 2morrows update will be, ime thinking a gamemode, hopefully a wifi one, but i cant get my hopes up 2 high.

mushroomedmario said:
i think it would have been better if they weren't pixelly and flat...., especially when lakitu has been 3d before
Dude, that's the beauty of the game! Upgrading some stuff and reverting others to their original form and then putting them on-screen at the same time! It's not about graphics, it's about effect.

S.S. said:
Dude, that's the beauty of the game! Upgrading some stuff and reverting others to their original form and then putting them on-screen at the same time! It's not about graphics, it's about effect.

Well put and precisely true. If you see a 3D Lakitu youre much less likely to go "that's freakin awesome!" compared to a sprite of one.

S.S. said:

I'm with S.S. here. I'm thrilled to see Excitebike included in Brawl, as I can still remember the day my mom bought this game for me over 10 years ago. And to display them in their original form instead of updating their looks must have been a difficult decision for Sakurai.. but a great decision, nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back