smg do not open till christmas

bwiiuser

hey
Dec 15, 2007
:crazy: well i found out that my parents bought me smg and i tried to persuade them to let me play, but no luck. they told me i had to wait till christmas. its torture just looking at the game case but not being able to play. Anyone else in the same situation as me?

God dang! I have no idea what my parents are getting me so I don't know exactly your situation is like. Also Christmas is 9 days away so it won't be that long...

I guess you're young so you get real excited. Sometimes I buy a game and dont even open it for a long time.

This is why you shouldn't try to find out what people got you. Unless you weren't trying to find out, then tough luck, just try to be patient :p

Open It

Open it..if the game isn't wrapped in plastic just play for a while and wrap it back up...and even if it is wrapped in plastic on Christmas day just be first to get to your presents, tear it open, and run to your room so your parents won't notice you opened it..

and..

And if you did open it today...as much as you're wanting to play it, you'd probably beat it by Christmas, and be bored of it and your parents will be pissed at you.

Same situation, different game. My parents literally had Halo 3 sitting out on the counter, with 13 months of Xbox Live...I went for it, but they said I couldn't have it till Christmas. It sucks.

What's with these cruel parents? Just leaving gifts out on the counter? lol

i was with my mom when she purchased super mario galaxy but i'm not allowed to open it til christmas either. she let me open my wii the day we went to go get it & i was only suppose to have it for the day but it didn't get put away and i've been playing it every day. so i guess i could be worse, i could have to wait to play all of it until christmas. but it's not too far away now.

My fiancee got me SMG for Christmas. I can't ply it until then. But she'll randomly be playing the game and taunting me about it. Love can be cruel sometimes.

Well technically its not just mine. considering the wii is at her house and she and her roommates play it a lot. So they're getting more out of the wii than I am at the moment but its cool since I'd probably play it so much I'd urn myself out in a month.

But I'm moving in with her in a few months so its gonna be alright.

Ana an I already purchases the gifts to each other.
She bought me DBZ BT3 and I bought her a vegan recipe book and SMP for DS.

We both are waiting till x-mas to play the games (and use the book)

Back