Sniping Game

Sorry bud, wish I could. Currently out of town on a business trip with no wii access. I'll be back on Thursday, and give you a run for your money then!

The thread's for organizin' special games (I recall y'all mentionin' more than just Sniper only, yeah?), not for every day randoms. Keep that junk to VMs 'n such, otherwise it's spam.

At least Karp is polite about it...and sometimes humorous... Be thankful that the wiichat moderator isn't this chick:

[video=youtube;ODWK6PVyw44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODWK6PVyw44&feature=related[/video]

Think of the audience as a bunch of wiichat spammers, at least that's probably what they sound like to a mod...

I'd love to shoot her in our match!

Last edited:
Would be awsome to to have some of the mod's join us ( Karp you can hammer them instead of me xD)

Anyways if my wii works right soon Ima try to get another snipe game going...

I just reached lvl 17 with my sniperaccount.
With any luck i reach lvl 20 with it before the game is organised and i can go silenced.
Sniping on archives is beatch though.

like i said hopefully soon. wii problems right now. by the time i'll be able to set it up you'll be past 20

like i said hopefully soon. wii problems right now. by the time i'll be able to set it up you'll be past 20

That's what weapon caps are for, though. I wouldn't mind getting into a game where ALL players can't using anything better than a Sig9 or Stauger. It would remind me of the "good old days" right after the game came out when a "Level 20 was a badazzz!" LOL

Back