Sniping Game

10 that's a little past my bedtime, but jokes aside, my house only has one tv and it's usually being used then. :(
But i'll be with you guys in spirit!:thumbsup:

Well the game is postponed at the moment. Have some gf duties if u know what im saying lol.

Yeah we know, KingShadow. You are in the doghouse again for playing too much Wii Goldeneye and now you need to make it up to her! LOL just kidding.

here's a question. in docks, why can't i hit [when i snipe] the snipers in the boatroom from outside [& vise versa] yet they always kill me? even putting the crosshairs right on them, they never get hit.

Lack o' skillz my man, lack o' skillz... Sniping into/from the boatroom on docks is so overdone in this game that it has become taboo... Either firgure it out like all the other people that can't stand a straight fight, or find another way. No offense, just keepin' it real, son! :lol:

sometimes it's because there is a obtsruction in front of you, and you're hitting a wall. The same thing happens in outpost when you are crawling under the thigs between the nulber 4 and 1 spot.
You can have perfect sight of the dude but hit an obstruction.

Back