Sniping Game

I'll add you next time im on.

If anyone doest have me in there fl either add th lvl 56 plz.

Well, for the fun of it, i started a 4th alt today with which i will only snipe. (aside from melee'ing bombing, firing my secondary weaping on occasion.)
Inspired by this thread. I'll hardly play with the alt, but still it's there.

Not to seem mod-ish, but this isn't the "Goldeneye friend code" thread... just kidding HA! I realize we need each other's FC's to get a game together...

Anyway, back to the ACTUAL topic being discussed...

KingShadow - the game you are trying to set up on Saturday sounds good. Perhaps we should set some perameters ahead of time:
1) Region code to be used to exclude outsiders not willing to do "melee or handgun only" during the match
2) Exact time (EST) when the game will be played.
3) A definitive list of who is or is not playing - you are the thread Op, after all
4) What order the games will be played / how many - chatzi site during play might be helpful

Please advise?

I know and I'm working on it. Ok people who are joining in for the hand gun/ melee battles with few sniping in there too leave a message not here but here http://us4.chatzy.com/29000266506452. if u have trouble getting in PM me. Time it'll be around 8 or 9 (Est) when we begin. I'll post on the chat what region to use. fThe games order will be posted on the chat as well.

I can't do region matches, and red crow can't either (we're both PAL).

So...Uh hem...I guess that means you guys aren't our "pals"...ah ha ha ha ah ha ha...

Well perhaps we can figure out another way...if we have 8 players...??

Back