Docks Sniping

I totally agree with that man. Sly just has something about it make you feel strong without the mast needed xD

I have found best way to attack snipers in the boat house is with silenced ivana snap shot or strata hh or ss, straif around corner and let of a small burst straif back. Then do it again. It usually works.:hand:

I guess I have been that the hard way. There are two holes in the top of the roof in that I have used to lob on a rare case. Not worth effort.

It's not always easy to aim right. Half the times i throw them the wrong way and the glitch dont work

Practice makes perfect. And since there is ALWAYS (how boring) a docks sniper in the boatroom, there are plenty of opportunities to practice it. There are actually 2 spots in the wall that it works every time. 1 spot toward the "front" of the room / 1 spot toward the "back" of the room. You almost have to wonder if the game designers did it on purpose...

I try to come in from the side room, spray some bullets at the snipers while strafing, sometimes toss a grenade as a distraction, then charge through the door at an angle to get out of the sniper's sites. Look around for enemies, then quickly rush around the boxes to flank and try to take the back room. Doesn't always work, but it's good fun all the same! Every time I try to snipe on that level it backfires horribly, I'm not much for sniping.

Granted, when you get some decent snipers and good run-n-gunners on the other team dug in, and your teamates aren't helping to take the boathouse you can be in for rough game.

@Tampa - Not sure if you remember me from conflict on outpost the other day, I managed a distant second behind you. You were really tearing us up! GG
I am trying to join your E7 clan, hoping to play with Delabonda tomorrow sometime. Looking forward to hopefully playing with you guys in the future.

Always fun meeting the players I run into in-game! :thumbsup: Yeah, I remember playing against you hyoid_man. Fun times. Quick question: What's a hyoid?? :lol:

It's the name of a bone in the human body, the only one not directly connected to another bone. It's my username on gamefaqs - when I made it years ago it was a metaphor for me being king of a loner. Doesn't hold that symbolic meaning any more, but it's fairly unique and makes me recognizable on the forum.

Well, you are right about that. I saw it in-game and thought, "well that's different!" Kinda made me think of "hemoroid-man" or "hymen-man." Sorry...couldn't resist! :lol: Don't take it personal, we all get name-busted at some point! LOL Mine has always been fair game.

Back