Two Heroes

patrick.

WiiChat Member
May 27, 2011
Canada
As I was playing a heroes match today I could not help but notice they had what looked to be two heroes at once. One Rocket28 (lv 52) had the skull above him and as far as I could tell was pretty invincible and hid out on the dead end dock and the second one was on the second floor of that room where people snipe. If Rocket died he spawned in the same spot and was immediately a hero again. The other hero was wobblejobble.

yup its a glitch it happens sometimes happend to me before someone was a hero and i still got the thingy to become a hero and i pressed it when the other team kills them both they both count idk why tho but its just a glitch i think

yup its a glitch it happens sometimes happend to me before someone was a hero and i still got the thingy to become a hero and i pressed it when the other team kills them both they both count idk why tho but its just a glitch i think

Cool dude, yea it happened the next match after you left today.

2 heros popped up right in front of me I killed them both with the kallos wiht grenade attachment

I've seen 3 heroes at once one time. There is also a glitch (it could be lag) where no one will be asked to be a hero. I had this happen one time, and the really bad thing about it was I was teamed up with people and we ran into another clan that was teamed up. They kept spawning, but we couldn't because it never asked us.

Back