Infinate ammo

MethLepard

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297
Feb 25, 2011
Sayre, PA
Wii Online Code
8108-7585-8132-1267
I hate people who use hacks. Today I was in the docks room with a terralite and for soereason my ammo never went down. Some idiot was standing on the boat running his hacked terralite for the whole 10 minutes. Just wondering if it is possible for someone elses hacks to affect me.

i think i played a couple matches with u today. someone named meth lepard was on my team and we were at the jungle. but yeah there was this guy named - (thats right, his name was just a hyphen) that was lv 5 and he was throwing timed mines. cheaters are pretty annoying

yeah I think I did play with you today. This hacker crap is getting bad. I think someone needs to make a hake that disables all hackers wiis.

yeah they're a lot better at stopping that on PS3 and 360 it seems. u know theres something wrong when the top ten ppl on the overall rankings:
A. are above lv 56
B. have 30 minutes playtime
C. have 130000069643147907433 XP

Yes, other players hacks can effect you as well. I personally like when I run into the ammo hack....my strata without reloading makes me smile.

Yes, other players hacks can effect you as well. I personally like when I run into the ammo hack....my strata without reloading makes me smile.

"When" you run into it? Like seriously, you guys haven't figured it out yet?

That makes you almost as deplorable as cheaters. If you don't know the condition that causes it and aren't actively avoiding getting 'free' ammo, you're just as bad as the rest of them.

It only happened once to me, I quit the game after that match because it was stupid, not even fun. The only time I ever cheat is if someone like a lvl 10 has a strata I will be sure to pick it up and use it on him.

It only happened once to me, I quit the game after that match because it was stupid, not even fun.

That's admirable, but you should've quit mid-match for taking advantage of a cheat. Unless you're hosting, but that should go without saying :)

But it doesn't track between games, so quitting between games for it just seems misguided.

Well now I'm confused... I've been in a match where I unloaded on someone then went to reload and my clip is full. But the next time I shot, I actually do need to reload. Is this a result of a hack or just a game glitch? Cause it only happens every once in a while and never for an entire match. Is it a result of being close to the person who is hacking? Like how you heal faster when you're close to your hero...

Well now I'm confused... I've been in a match where I unloaded on someone then went to reload and my clip is full. But the next time I shot, I actually do need to reload. Is this a result of a hack or just a game glitch? Cause it only happens every once in a while and never for an entire match. Is it a result of being close to the person who is hacking? Like how you heal faster when you're close to your hero...

You think heroes make you reload ammo?

No, it has nothing to do with any other player. If you're glitching ammo, you're doing it to yourself. Again, I'm somewhat appalled at how many people are admitting to cheating.

I am thinking this may be more of a glitch than a hack as it happens to me periodically too. Including games where I haven't noticed anyone cheating.

Regardless of the fact we used the cheat for one match, I did nothing to bring it upon me. If you anyone knows what causes the cheat and has seen it happen they are guilty of cheating at least a little. You are right I should have quit mid match but I didn't. I guess I need to review my video game ethics manual. I don't add many friends because I don't play that often so I am forced to play with cheaters. I have never even considered cheating because it takes all fun from the game.

Happens to me all the time with the sigmus 9

Back