Goldeneye - A Noobs Tale (for the "older" players amongst us)

They didn't have a chance to get near me with you lot around! - only got an 18 streak in the whole 10 mins!

Good run in Industrial Andy. Using being toobed as an excuse to get my Masty out at the mo :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry bout ignoring you last night black ....

wee girl had woken up and was sitting with me as i was half playing away for a few games... hopefully catch up soon... i need the back up.

No probs mate, we had 3, just wondered if you were free to make up a foursome :)

Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

Sorry about missing your invites yesterday bud. I was partied up with Hank and some L2K guys. Hope to catch some games with you over the weekend :)

@ Carlito.....long time no play :( We need to sort that out LOL

Hi chaps, sorry first week in new job and the girls have been ill. Just not had time, will be on later tonight though.Missing it to be honest ;-)

As if by feckin magic....Ta-dahhh!Guys I am so sorry, new job doesn't leave much time but that's all gonna change. Been back in recruitment a month and realised I still hate it lol so another new job starts in a couple of weeks. Tad more money too. So will be on a but more regula regularil regulsrilil ....more often lol Gonna get in for a bit tonight to, so come on...ouze avin it! Lmao

PS I know you missed me Admit it, you missed me It's our secret lol

Back