Goldeneye - A Noobs Tale (for the "older" players amongst us)

sorry its been so long... but as from tonight/tomorrow crazy is back.

didnt have time with my commitments except for the last few days- ive managed to get in about a dozen games.....

missing it tbh and its more fun now.

was no point in me trying to hook up with any of you these last few days...i almost forgot which end of the wiimote to point at the enemy.

I am 32. Will be 33 in February. Currently level 50... If you add my age and my level together, that is how old I feel!

This is THE BEST post I've seen thus far on WiiChat!

Thank you! Hahaha I was beginning to think I was the only one!
I always wonder what I look like to the other players when I am spinning around with my gun pointed up or stuck in a corner, unable to find my way out! Ha

^ aggghhh battery fails

My 360 controller loves to die on me every five minutes once the batteries get to 'round 25% "juice" left. Pretty much every time it happens when playing Red Dead Redemption, I'm in the middle of a firefight and NOT behind cover, resulting in me gettin' my head shot off. And quite often, I'm then taunted because I looked like a complete moron.

I've shattered a damn wiimote when the batteries died when I was doing very well in a GE game, worst thing was there were fresh batteries in the drawer...but no working wiimote that night :sick:

I've shattered a damn wiimote when the batteries died when I was doing very well in a GE game, worst thing was there were fresh batteries in the drawer...but no working wiimote that night :sick:

OMG are you still playing bud.....I deleted you waaaaay back on my main cos I thought you had packed in :( I think I still got you on my other account though. If your back and playing i'd be more than happy to add you back on goldie :D

Oh well that's bloody charmin that is lmao Scare ya did I lol yeah man still grab a game or two at night, also a bit of time on modern warfare 3 too.

There's a few of us non-teen types, we even thought of a tongue in cheek clan thing at one time, DAUK lol dads army UK Actually I think I may start to use that again as I play more for fun than xp or ranks these days. The UK thing can go though, opens it up a bit more. "Carlito [DA]" Yeh, ima do that tonight lol

Last edited:
Evenin all.Is it worth me popping back on GE after my stint kicking bottoms on MW3 or have all the regs moved on?

Evenin all.Is it worth me popping back on GE after my stint kicking bottoms on MW3 or have all the regs moved on?

Hey Bud :)

I still play, let me know the time you are on and I will make sure I'm on GOLDEEN, which i think you are on :)

Back