Infinate ammo

1.) If I am the host and I notice hacking/cheating, the match ends right there.

2.) If I am not the host and I notice hacking, I hope the host ends the match.

Until then, however, I'll continue to enjoy the gratis ammo.

I was playing last night and noticed someone using the ammo hack. I started the night needing 12,280 experience to reach the next level. After two matches, I needed 12,280 to reach the next level. Looks like certain hacks are disabling experience from accruing. Now why would anyone do that?

Lol at Jawn, just cuz :) I don't cheat so I am not up to date on the homemade hacks...sounds like you might be??

I continue to play against the hackers to whip that but to teach them a lesson that cheating doesn't mean you'll win.

Also Jawn, not once did I admit to cheating, I and none of [RS] have any respect for cheaters. I just said that if some idiot wants to give a level 49 with a strata unlimited ammo then you're dumb and I'm bout to wax that ace. You would spend alot of time quitting games if others cheating was the reason. I say play them suckas, kill them suckas, and leave them to re-think giving me a free cheat on the house!!

Lol at Jawn, just cuz :) I don't cheat so I am not up to date on the homemade hacks...sounds like you might be??

I continue to play against the hackers to whip that but to teach them a lesson that cheating doesn't mean you'll win.

It's not necessarily a "hack" depending on how much you want to quibble about terminology. Any player on an unmodified Wii is capable of getting infinite ammo so a more sensible term for it is a glitch.

I'm up to date because I refuse to take advantage of something like that and specifically play to avoid that glitch. If you're purposefully keeping yourself ignorant (and posting in here is a clear indication you know of the glitch's existence) of how to cause it you're probably inadvertently taking advantage of it. Think about every time you've gone to reload and found a full clip. Think about every time you didn't have to reload and killed another player because you took advantage of a glitch.

Basically, you're cheating. You're taking advantage of a glitch in the game software to give yourself an unfair advantage. I'm trying to understand how you being ignorant is somehow changing those facts, but ignorance isn't an excuse for breaking a law and I fail to see how that same logic doesn't apply here. Go on cheating if you want, but bragging about your ignorance while continuing to cheat doesn't engender the respect that I think you're after.

Dude WTF are you ranting about. I've came across this like 3 times in my 10days of online play. Someone else in the match is hacking and it just so happened that his stupid hack effected everyone. I am not causing the hack idiot. I play legit NO HACKS!!! Do you get that part?? I don't use a freaking' ammo hack brilliant one!!! Wow you are really sonething. Accusing someone of hacking cuz some other idiot hacked in the match and gave me ammo....AND I REPEAT I have only came across it like 3 matches.

I do not have an altered wii, homebrew, hack, WTF everelse is out there. Legit wii, play legit with no hacks, all talent my friend. Don't be putting hacker label on me punk. I said I seek to destroy hackers!!! You're an idiot for real!! Are you just reading print then making up your own story??? Weird fella you are.

Yes, other players hacks can effect you as well. I personally like when I run into the ammo hack....my strata without reloading makes me smile.

"When" you run into it? Like seriously, you guys haven't figured it out yet?

That makes you almost as deplorable as cheaters. If you don't know the condition that causes it and aren't actively avoiding getting 'free' ammo, you're just as bad as the rest of them.
don't even know what this means? Get what? What condition causes what? Make sense, elaborate, whatever higher knowledge you posses please share.

Dude WTF are you ranting about. I've came across this like 3 times in my 10days of online play. Someone else in the match is hacking and it just so happened that his stupid hack effected everyone.
That's not how it works. You can get the glitch to happen in split screen play. I'm not sure how else to describe it to you since you din't understand the past 2 descriptions, but it has nothing to do with any other player in the game. If you're getting free ammo, it is due to your actions and your actions alone.

Does that make sense now? I'm really trying hard to help you understand here.
I am not causing the hack idiot. I play legit NO HACKS!!! Do you get that part?? I don't use a freaking' ammo hack brilliant one!!! Wow you are really sonething. Accusing someone of hacking cuz some other idiot hacked in the match and gave me ammo....AND I REPEAT I have only came across it like 3 matches.
If you're not careful about how you play, you'll inadvertently trigger the glitch and get free ammo that fills your current clip or magazine. It turns into 'infinite' ammo with a little more effort, but it's the same glitch. I am positing that taking advantage of that glitch even once constitutes cheating. Even if you don't get 'infinite' ammo, getting a full clip without a reload animation constitutes cheating. Unless this is the point where your contention lies, but your basic misunderstanding of what I'm referring to as a 'glitch' and 'cheating' makes me doubt that's the case.

If you're not dropping from games where you get that advantage, you're cheating. If you're not aware of the glitch and carefully avoiding it, you're getting that advantage. When I see that, despite my careful and mindful play, I've inadvertently triggered the glitch I drop from the game. I don't see how you can be holding yourself to that same standard if you're ignorant of the glitch, despite how blue in the face you get insisting that you're not a cheater.

I do not have an altered wii, homebrew, hack, WTF everelse is out there. Legit wii, play legit with no hacks, all talent my friend. Don't be putting hacker label on me punk. I said I seek to destroy hackers!!! You're an idiot for real!! Are you just reading print then making up your own story??? Weird fella you are.

Sorry, I tend to type a lot to make sure I'm being precise and it seems you posted twice while I was doing that. I apologize for not including this in my previous post, but I do believe I address it.

I did not call you a hacker and never intended to do so.

It only happened once to me, I quit the game after that match because it was stupid, not even fun. The only time I ever cheat is if someone like a lvl 10 has a strata I will be sure to pick it up and use it on him.

According to Jawn. Are just as bad as the hacker then for using his cheating weapons....lol. This Jawn guys sonething else.

So when I jump in a game and I have and automatic noob tube or
unlimited smoke bombs, ITs a glitch not a hacker?
And Im a cheater for having fun with it?

Just curious is all :) and does any of this prevent me from hosting? lol

So when I jump in a game and I have and automatic noob tube or
unlimited smoke bombs, ITs a glitch not a hacker?
And Im a cheater for having fun with it?

Just curious is all :) and does any of this prevent me from hosting? lol

Play however you want, I really don't care. But if you get unlimited smoke bombs then come in here to crow about how much of a not-cheater you are, expect me to speak up :)

If you are talking about that stupid reload glitch where if you hurry up and sprint while reloading and it will reload quicker then yeah that's cheating on the players part. I don't do that or have ever tried I just heard others speak of it on the gamespot forum. I am talking about the 3 minuscule matches where some idiot hacked with honebrew so everyone in the match had unlimited ammo, from the start of the match. I did no glitching whatsoever. The real question is do you get what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like some idiot hacked once where nobody in the entire match could die, it affected everyone, but I suppose that was a glitch that I musta done myself, wow you are arrogant!!!!

If sone idiot wants to hack against me and try to get at me by cheating then damn right I'm gonna take that cheat and beat his ace with it to teach him a lesson. Cheats are never any good at this game anyway and without their pathetic hacks would be below garbage. Maybe you wanna exchange FC so I can show you my talent mr. I'm perfect. 2235-1503-8200....let's get it on!!!

Back